Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i will admit ive considered using homeopathic duct tape on a small mole
its natures own remedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
so i was pouring things in my butt the other day and it occurred to me -coffee
if that doesnt cure my cancer nothing will

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i at least hope tallon was supportive of her homeopathic decisions
open your mind to nature a little tallon

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i doubt she was only able to find doctors who were only willing to cut her arm off and refusing to offer further chemotherapy while they make snide comments about her as she portrayed things

what an ego those doctors have thinking they know more about medicine when they only know about the conventional half of medicine aka medicine

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

im not really sure which i would choose, if a had to pick between cutting one of my arms off or pouring coffee into my rear end five times a day for seven years
both of these are cures of common efficacy so as long as you pick one of them you should be good

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Feb 28, 2015

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

The English are a race of toilet people, and they sent their most loathsome specimens to Australia.
i thought what happened was the vikings stole all the really attractive genes and england banished all the rest of the genes that even resembled attractive to australia

but its all pointless anyway because what matters is tits

• Locked thread