Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Hey what's up everybody? About a year and a half ago I attempted to make a viral social movement to eradicate iron deficiency off the face of the planet. Right in the middle of it, I pushed too hard against a local child sex slavery ring and they attempted to take me out. During all of this, I developed a very bad case of the flu and ended up in a fever haze talking crazy. I ended up getting chased through a farm field by a guy in a pick up truck with a pistol and when I ran out of road I ditched the car and ran down the highway. A car tried to run me down on the shoulder but I managed to dodge it. I ran all the way to the next county and the cops from my county came and picked me up.

I was arrested for trespassing and malicious mischief and placed in a "hole" with no sink just a hole in the floor to go to the bathroom in. My cell was flooded with sewage and the heat was cranked up to maximum levels. The big jug of water that was already in the cell had little black specks in the bottom. As I got towards the bottom, the more water I drank the thirstier I got. One of the cops that arrested me returned and broke protocol and took me out of the cell and slipped me a heart pill because my heart was fluttering and murmuring out of control. I counted 17 rapes and 3 savage beatings by police officers in the two days I was in there. Men loving women, women being tortured by cops screaming Illuminati poo poo, anything and everything you can imagine.

God sent me an angel. A federal agent came and spoke to me once, gave me a drug test, and three cups of water. Later on she showed back up surrounded by cops with guns and took me out of there. I had suffered a heat stroke and I was knocking on heavens door. It took me about 3 weeks to totally start sweating again, during which I suffered incredibly bad headaches heat flashes and rashes. It took a year for my cognitive abilities to return to where they were before. This post isn't about the past, it is about the near future.

The main dirty cop the one who I mentioned before, a year later he spotted me at my new job. I looked up and he was giving me the most stone cold look I've ever seen in my life. If looks could kill I would have been dead before I hit the floor.. I immediately looked down and acted like he wasn't there. Three days later he suffered a massive stroke and now he can only stay at home and go to rehab. He can't tell friend from foe, he can't defend himself. Thirty years of being a serial rapist, child molester, serial killer, and dope cook and now he is my personal bitch. Thank you all very much for helping me destroy his life. His name is now being passed around town as the anti christ complete with a phone number. He had that stroke three months ago and his suffering is just beginning. They will never let him testify, first they will gently caress him to try to make him comply, then they will kill him.

Remember how Malcolm Butler caught that football, didn't say what he was supposed to, and then Vicksburg, Mississippi dropped off the map completely? Vicksburg is run by pedophile murderers that rape torture starve and beat false confessions out of people in jail every single day. They are so crazy that they can't stop until someone stops them.

I have created a program to eradicate iron deficiency and corruption off the face of the planet, it is divided into five stages of power so far.

Stage one: Sledgehammer. Iron pills. 98% of them don't even know what Antidote is. All they know is a well dressed and extremely eloquent white man walked into their life and convinced them that their iron was low and they needed to take something to increase it. Now they feel brand new, and so do their families and friends. They don't know what's going on. All they know is that something good is happening, and why mess up a good thing?

Stage two: Scalpel. Multivitamins. These people have very clear standing orders to tell every single "Black Shot" they see that their iron is low and give their testimony. I supply them with something to defend themselves with and periodically check on their progress and discuss further missions.

Stage three: Mr. Crowley. B-complex with C. These are the water soluble vitamins that you piss right out, they shock your immune system and your brain into being better. They make you smarter than everyone else. Now you can really start to decide your path.

Now the next two stages depend completely on your dichotomy. Right hand or left hand. I choose both paths so mine involve stopping evil by using any means necessary.

Stage four: Bi-polar Schizo-affective. Fear is not a luxury I have. People that cannot stand up for themselves depend on me. I must do anything to stop the evil forces that control the world. When they catch me, that's my diagnosis so I get a disability check instead of a felony record.

Stage five: Dead Man Walking. They caught me. I confessed to multiple serious felony charges. They let me walk free. They know who I am. I have guardian angels way high up in the federal government.

I invite everyone to join Antidote. Antidote has no bosses. Everyone is their own boss in their own special way. The greatest lie ever told is that you have to be selfish to get nice things. When you are selfless all of the good things come to you on their own. You create the world that you live in.

Antidote fully endorses and condones any acts of prank calling, hoaxes, mischief, mass hysteria/manipulation, and vigilante justice in Vicksburg. Vicksburg is in a state of chaos right now so anything you do, as long as it is a good thing, you will get away with if you know what you're doing. Come down here and hunt some pedophiles with us! I challenge anybody reading this to come down here and meet us. Take pictures! Spread this on Facebook! Join the revolution, start a fire those devils can't put out. We are legion.

Once again, thank you for your help and have a blessed day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
:firstpost:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
agreed

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Told Two Times posted:

Antidote is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Antidote you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Antidote motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
please please please be real and not a copy/paste from somewhere else

I will join your fine movement

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you're no 50 foot ant

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
is this what a kyoon post is like

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Am I having a stroke?

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

At what stage do the power rangers show up.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Humboldt Squid posted:

At what stage do the power rangers show up.

They were there the whole time!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Told Two Times posted:

Hey what's up everybody? About a year and a half ago I attempted to make a viral social movement to eradicate iron deficiency off the face of the planet. Right in the middle of it, I pushed too hard against a local child sex slavery ring and they attempted to take me out. During all of this, I developed a very bad case of the flu and ended up in a fever haze talking crazy. I ended up getting chased through a farm field by a guy in a pick up truck with a pistol and when I ran out of road I ditched the car and ran down the highway. A car tried to run me down on the shoulder but I managed to dodge it. I ran all the way to the next county and the cops from my county came and picked me up.

I was arrested for trespassing and malicious mischief and placed in a "hole" with no sink just a hole in the floor to go to the bathroom in. My cell was flooded with sewage and the heat was cranked up to maximum levels. The big jug of water that was already in the cell had little black specks in the bottom. As I got towards the bottom, the more water I drank the thirstier I got. One of the cops that arrested me returned and broke protocol and took me out of the cell and slipped me a heart pill because my heart was fluttering and murmuring out of control. I counted 17 rapes and 3 savage beatings by police officers in the two days I was in there. Men loving women, women being tortured by cops screaming Illuminati poo poo, anything and everything you can imagine.

God sent me an angel. A federal agent came and spoke to me once, gave me a drug test, and three cups of water. Later on she showed back up surrounded by cops with guns and took me out of there. I had suffered a heat stroke and I was knocking on heavens door. It took me about 3 weeks to totally start sweating again, during which I suffered incredibly bad headaches heat flashes and rashes. It took a year for my cognitive abilities to return to where they were before. This post isn't about the past, it is about the near future.

The main dirty cop the one who I mentioned before, a year later he spotted me at my new job. I looked up and he was giving me the most stone cold look I've ever seen in my life. If looks could kill I would have been dead before I hit the floor.. I immediately looked down and acted like he wasn't there. Three days later he suffered a massive stroke and now he can only stay at home and go to rehab. He can't tell friend from foe, he can't defend himself. Thirty years of being a serial rapist, child molester, serial killer, and dope cook and now he is my personal bitch. Thank you all very much for helping me destroy his life. His name is now being passed around town as the anti christ complete with a phone number. He had that stroke three months ago and his suffering is just beginning. They will never let him testify, first they will gently caress him to try to make him comply, then they will kill him.

Remember how Malcolm Butler caught that football, didn't say what he was supposed to, and then Vicksburg, Mississippi dropped off the map completely? Vicksburg is run by pedophile murderers that rape torture starve and beat false confessions out of people in jail every single day. They are so crazy that they can't stop until someone stops them.

I have created a program to eradicate iron deficiency and corruption off the face of the planet, it is divided into five stages of power so far.

Stage one: Sledgehammer. Iron pills. 98% of them don't even know what Antidote is. All they know is a well dressed and extremely eloquent white man walked into their life and convinced them that their iron was low and they needed to take something to increase it. Now they feel brand new, and so do their families and friends. They don't know what's going on. All they know is that something good is happening, and why mess up a good thing?

Stage two: Scalpel. Multivitamins. These people have very clear standing orders to tell every single "Black Shot" they see that their iron is low and give their testimony. I supply them with something to defend themselves with and periodically check on their progress and discuss further missions.

Stage three: Mr. Crowley. B-complex with C. These are the water soluble vitamins that you piss right out, they shock your immune system and your brain into being better. They make you smarter than everyone else. Now you can really start to decide your path.

Now the next two stages depend completely on your dichotomy. Right hand or left hand. I choose both paths so mine involve stopping evil by using any means necessary.

Stage four: Bi-polar Schizo-affective. Fear is not a luxury I have. People that cannot stand up for themselves depend on me. I must do anything to stop the evil forces that control the world. When they catch me, that's my diagnosis so I get a disability check instead of a felony record.

Stage five: Dead Man Walking. They caught me. I confessed to multiple serious felony charges. They let me walk free. They know who I am. I have guardian angels way high up in the federal government.

I invite everyone to join Antidote. Antidote has no bosses. Everyone is their own boss in their own special way. The greatest lie ever told is that you have to be selfish to get nice things. When you are selfless all of the good things come to you on their own. You create the world that you live in.

Antidote fully endorses and condones any acts of prank calling, hoaxes, mischief, mass hysteria/manipulation, and vigilante justice in Vicksburg. Vicksburg is in a state of chaos right now so anything you do, as long as it is a good thing, you will get away with if you know what you're doing. Come down here and hunt some pedophiles with us! I challenge anybody reading this to come down here and meet us. Take pictures! Spread this on Facebook! Join the revolution, start a fire those devils can't put out. We are legion.

Once again, thank you for your help and have a blessed day!

This but metaphorically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Wait, you're mad about football and starting a Fight Club fan club in Vicksburg? Did I read this right?

• Locked thread