Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
physical strength

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

Girl: "I've been watching you from the other side of the bar. You're a really good dancer."
Me: "Whoa whoa slow down, there's a process lady"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

my tragic fate is that I love skinny girls but I also want her to lift and able to bench press me @ 200 lbs.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

ZeroCount

My ex says that i was too needy and thats why she left me at the altar but IMO she just wasnt skilled enough to get through the Premarital Deathmaze I rigged up in front of the church

blaise rascal

Girl: "You're cute. Mind if I -"
Me: "Sign this waiver please"

blaise rascal

Friend: "My wife of five years just left me."
Me: "I'm so sorry." (Stifles snicker because I know that due to my screening process I could never have been in this situation)

ZeroCount

Girl: I can't help but notice that you've been waggling your fingers and making weird incantations at me from the other end of the bar all night. Cut that sh-
Me: Halt yourself, wench. If you wish to speak with me and maybe touch the dick you must first retrieve the golden fang of the Cobra King before the next dawn

BIG BIC SQUAD
Is it really worth it to set your standards so high

GEExCEE

seven years ago today

my future wife: hey haha i sAW you there out on the dance floor those were some crazy moves haha

me: and uh... you are.... who?

wife: The Horus Heresy is a cornerstone event in the far future fictional universe created by Games Workshop as the campaign setting for its Warhammer 40,000 miniatures wargame. It is a relatively short but devastating galaxy-spanning civil war that engulfs the nascent galactic empire of the Imperium of Man early in the 31st millennium of the universe timeline; the war is a major cause of the science fantasy universe's dystopian environment. Initially described in wargame supplements published in 1988, and used as the setting for a 1989 Epic-branded tabletop miniatures wargame, it has been utilised since as background for several of Game Workshop's products.

me: marry me

pogi

Chill la Chill posted:

my tragic fate is that I love skinny girls but I also want her to lift and able to bench press me @ 200 lbs.

Go for climbing chicks bro... Trust me on this

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

DrSanchez posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

DrSanchez posted:

What if they don't uhhh appreciate my body type

pogi

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

What if they don't uhhh appreciate my body type

Then start climbing

joke_explainer

DrSanchez posted:

Then start climbing

lol this is just your master plan to get all the hottest people trapped at your mountaintop fortress

pogi

Security Drone posted:

lol this is just your master plan to get all the hottest people trapped at your mountaintop fortress

Duh

fuck. marry. t-rex

DrSanchez posted:

Then start climbing

I don't believe in ladder theory

pogi

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I don't believe in ladder theory

Then how will you ever get to the top?

Salmiakki

DrSanchez posted:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

DrSanchez posted:

ok I will take your advice. my friends say I want the physically impossible but I still believe

pogi

Chill la Chill posted:

ok I will take your advice. my friends say I want the physically impossible but I still believe

You can probably also go for MMA girls, they tend to be nice and sweet outside if the ring

But will destroy you in the ring :evilbuddy:

GEExCEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXOw2yU4sAs i f u wanna get w me u gotta b able to jam 2 dis

cuntman.net

tv studio executive: we're going to do a revival of the bachelor but we need a new gimmick this time, any thoughts?

other executive: i just watched saw last week and i got an idea

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Counter point: no you won't

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

DrSanchez posted:

You can probably also go for MMA girls, they tend to be nice and sweet outside if the ring

But will destroy you in the ring :evilbuddy:

im gonna get so f*cked :ohdear:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

GEExCEE posted:

seven years ago today

my future wife: hey haha i sAW you there out on the dance floor those were some crazy moves haha

me: and uh... you are.... who?

wife: The Horus Heresy is a cornerstone event in the far future fictional universe created by Games Workshop as the campaign setting for its Warhammer 40,000 miniatures wargame. It is a relatively short but devastating galaxy-spanning civil war that engulfs the nascent galactic empire of the Imperium of Man early in the 31st millennium of the universe timeline; the war is a major cause of the science fantasy universe's dystopian environment. Initially described in wargame supplements published in 1988, and used as the setting for a 1989 Epic-branded tabletop miniatures wargame, it has been utilised since as background for several of Game Workshop's products.

me: marry me

The X-man cometh

DrSanchez posted:

Watch out - their grip is really strong, if they get excited during a hj, you're going to suffer.

Stormyish

tie girls to railroad tracks

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

The X-man cometh posted:

Watch out - their grip is really strong, if they get excited during a hj, you're going to suffer.

this is exciting, i am excited

pogi

The X-man cometh posted:

Good

Al Borland

by XyloJW
my gauntlet consists of loneliness and desperation.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
its good to have a weak and fragile wife in case she ever tries to usurp you

----------------

Scaly Haylie

7777777 posted:

its good to have a weak and fragile wife in case she ever tries to usurp you

:dogbutton:

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Sleepy Owl posted:

tv studio executive: we're going to do a revival of the bachelor but we need a new gimmick this time, any thoughts?

other executive: i just watched 'saw, the pawn' last week and i got an idea

----------------

Stormyish

you seem kinda creepy so far, yeahso
who did you murder/assault/molest

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Stormyish posted:

probably me.

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Stormyish posted:

You use past tense, Stormyish, when it's present tense that you should be concerned with.

Because, you see, when no one's watching, I'm gonna slice both your Achilles tendons for later on, so you can't run away when I decide to come after you. :D

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

YeahSo! posted:

You use past tense, Stormyish, when it's present tense that you should be concerned with.

Because, you see, when no one's watching, I'm gonna slice both your Achilles tendons for later on, so you can't run away when I decide to come after you. :D

okay thats over the top creepy.

----------------

Miss Psychosis

The Byob Dating Game and Murder Tourism are heavily connected.

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

okay thats over the top creepy.

And asking a person who they've murdered and/or assaulted and/or molested isn't over the top creepy?

Lol if that bellend wants creepy, oh I can bring it. If he doesn't want creepy then he shouldn't ask people stupid questions. Simple.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

YeahSo! posted:

And asking a person who they've murdered and/or assaulted and/or molested isn't over the top creepy?

Lol if that bellend wants creepy, oh I can bring it. If he doesn't want creepy then he shouldn't ask people stupid questions. Simple.

The Aoba Seregaki approach.

• Locked thread