Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but I remember reading in late 2014 that the Tories were going to have a draft for their proposed Bill of British Rights "before Christmas". I'm currently writing a paper on Human Rights protection in Europe and the relationship of various countries with the ECHR, but haven't been able to check up on the British side of things since my exams. I'm currently trying to find this draft but all I can find are either news articles from October/November mentioning the Tories promising this draft, or other stuff from 2012 and so on.

So did the Tories actually have any draft ready by now or will a politician's lies jeopardize my paper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread