Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Loitering IS a crime op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

lol if you run afoul of the cops. It's not hard to obey the law, idiots.

check ur privilege

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

Well then I agree the police were wrong in that case.

Cool!

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

I bet I can find five Black guys in my office who have never once had a negative interaction with the police.

You got binders full of n*****s?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

Yes, it sucks and is bad when a cop kills an innocent, but such incidents are the exception, not the rule.

hmmm not sure about this one

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

If you are so mentally ill that you can't stop yourself from being violent you belong in a secure facility anyway.

Agreed but about cops

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

Well nominally they would go in a special prison for the mentally ill.

Reopen Bedlam!

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

I'm not talking realities I'm talking ideally.

Realistically nothing is going to change so bitch about the police all you want.

well with THAT attitude

Literal Carehaver posted:

is it wrong to admit aloud that the homeless are actually better off dead?

What was the name of the thing that your avatar is from

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Swan Curry posted:

it's nice to see police brutality has transcended race

maybe... all of us are the real racists?

Well we are all pretty racist hth

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

nutranurse posted:

it baffles me at to why white people beat themselves up so much and dip into masturbatory white guilting themselves b/c, like, of course youre racist and have racist thoughts actions and inclinations b/c we exist in a racial hegemony. stop being so loving basic and move on to helping things change or whatever

It's actually just easier to blame other people for problems and feel superior to them and to hurt them and hate them and be bad to them because they are badder than you so it's okay

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

ethanol posted:

you're right, I'm totally done feeling bad about slavery. such a weight off my mind, thank you

Good.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

Right? If you feel so bad about it, then be the change you want to see. Treat others with respect and encourage equality. Acknowledge your mistakes and treat them as lessons that will help you grow into a better person.

Sounds gay

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

ethanol posted:

had/have slaves

only a couple dozen, right now they are all white people though

Slavery is wrong, but that's just my opinion

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

*all white people transcend their racism and convert into beings of pure energy on reading Nutranurse's post*

Ball of blinding light (with innocent, childlike voice): Thank you for freeing us, Nutranurse.

*Ascends into sky*

wow that actually works

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
buncha blockheads itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

freeing souls from their mortal coils

Unfortunately, death alone will not give you escape from Samsara, the coil of birth and death. My condolences.

• Locked thread