Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

e. i didn't die because i never tried to fight a cop or take his gun

if you are black cops will shoot you either way, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah, but like, under a higway overpass or in a vacant lot or on the bare concrete foundation left over from when they knocked down a building.

Not right onthe drat sidealk.

its skid row

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

I am the black people doing nothing wrong except the crimes I'm being arrested for, resisting arrest, attacking police with their batons, punching police, biting police, and trying to take a deadly weapon from a policeman presumably to use it against the police. Please do not shoot me lest you be racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9FtNOV6Qhk

check out those violent criminals

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

whoa wait is this the homeless man on the street that is fighting police and taking their guns? this is a new weird angle that totally changed my opinion on the subject

Ramsus posted:

I've been pulled over a number of times simply for driving through towns at 1am as a teenager. The cops will find a bullshit reason to pull you over just to see if they can catch you doing something. It has nothing to do with race in every instance.

But if I was black I would of course cite race as the reason.

uh, so are the points you are trying to make in this thread about this incident only? I'm confused

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

So your fellow police officers deserve death because they are bad at wrestling?

perhaps.... the police shouldn't get into a handicap wrestling match with mentally ill homeless people???

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Kelly Thomas would be alive if he knew how to do the Rock Bottom

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

the problem is that it's easier to believe that the cops are lying

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

based on seeing at least 20 videos on youtube of bad conduct meanwhile billions of arrests and interactions with police occur BILLIONS OF TIMES ALL THE TIME

when year did you graduate from the academy?

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

i shot your dog

deserved it, wouldn't stay of the couch.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

I stand by my post

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

sexy young infidel posted:

I'm tired of the casual disrepesct for law enforcement around here

yeah we need to start getting serious about it

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Sintax posted:

imo these officers were some real knuckleheads no disrespect