Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Orkin Mang posted:

it looks like that for once its the black thing thats doing the beating for once!!!

GIMME MY STICK GIMME MY STICK GIMME MY STICK, 3 more batons drop to the sidewalk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
homeless people are the real terrorists

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Durgat posted:

homeless people are the real terrorists

more than half of the 911 hijackers smelled like pee and were antagonistic for like no reason

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I am the black people doing nothing wrong except the crimes I'm being arrested for, resisting arrest, attacking police with their batons, punching police, biting police, and trying to take a deadly weapon from a policeman presumably to use it against the police. Please do not shoot me lest you be racist.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

I am the black people doing nothing wrong except the crimes I'm being arrested for, resisting arrest, attacking police with their batons, punching police, biting police, and trying to take a deadly weapon from a policeman presumably to use it against the police. Please do not shoot me lest you be racist.

typical status quo bs coming from a guy with a policeman as his avatar

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

If it takes 9 lapd cops to shot an unarmed homeless man, who in theory gets a lapds gun off one off them, i don't think those 9 people should be cops anymore. hth.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

sounds like a crime worthy of 5 bullets to the chest in a public place, the judge has spoken

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Orkin Mang posted:

more than half of the 911 hijackers smelled like pee and were antagonistic for like no reason

187 nvr4get

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sintax posted:

sounds like a crime worthy of 5 bullets to the chest in a public place, the judge has spoken

i disagree, i thought an arugment can be made that the police's use of force was borderline excessive

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9FtNOV6Qhk

check out those violent criminals

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Sintax posted:

okay you strap a gun to your hip an in a struggle i'll start to take it from its holster and you just please wait to see what I use it for before you react.

whoa wait is this the homeless man on the street that is fighting police and taking their guns? this is a new weird angle that totally changed my opinion on the subject

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
this is what you do if a homeless man on the ground tries to take your gun from your holster:

back away slightly

edit: or murder i guess

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

okay you strap a gun to your hip an in a struggle i'll start to take it from its holster and you just please wait to see what I use it for before you react.

I think it funny L.A. has a section called "skid row". We are supposed to be a first world country, some guy says, then the lobbyists show up.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

I think it funny L.A. has a section called "skid row". We are supposed to be a first world country, some guy says, then the lobbyists show up.

You're hte problem and the reaosn for skid row

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

sexy young infidel posted:

You're hte problem and the reaosn for skid row

why is that?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
A question for GBS

You are a group of police. You are struggling to cuff some crazy retard homeless person. He begins to remove a gun from another police officer's holster. What is your next move?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Sintax posted:

this is what you do if a homeless man on the ground tries to take your gun from your holster:

back away slightly

edit: or murder i guess

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
No, the gun is in the homeless man's hands. If you back away it will fully be his gun. This is your perception in this split second you have to react.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I get it man, 5 police officers are no physical match for an under-fed homeless person, shoot him dead, i get it man

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

A question for GBS

You are a group of police. You are struggling to cuff some crazy retard homeless person. He begins to remove a gun from another police officer's holster. What is your next move?

If i was the cop trying to get punches in and he steals my gun, i am a bad police officer

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i don't give a gently caress

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Sintax posted:

I get it man, 5 police officers are no physical match for an under-fed homeless person, shoot him dead, i get it man

So your fellow police officers deserve death because they are bad at wrestling? The alleged criminal assumes no responsibility for his actions?

Wow, hosed up and rude.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

So your fellow police officers deserve death because they are bad at wrestling? The alleged criminal assumes no responsibility for his actions?

Wow, hosed up and rude.

you sound like a lawyer.

Here is the thing, what are cops good for these days?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Ramsus posted:

police officers deserve death

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

whoa wait is this the homeless man on the street that is fighting police and taking their guns? this is a new weird angle that totally changed my opinion on the subject

Ramsus posted:

I've been pulled over a number of times simply for driving through towns at 1am as a teenager. The cops will find a bullshit reason to pull you over just to see if they can catch you doing something. It has nothing to do with race in every instance.

But if I was black I would of course cite race as the reason.

uh, so are the points you are trying to make in this thread about this incident only? I'm confused

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

So your fellow police officers deserve death because they are bad at wrestling?

perhaps.... the police shouldn't get into a handicap wrestling match with mentally ill homeless people???

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

SHARTING BEAR posted:

uh, so are the points you are trying to make in this thread about this incident only? I'm confused

Yes, in reference to what I was saying depending on what page you quote me from. Those are different conversations within the same thread. I know this is a crazy concept.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SpeedGem posted:

you sound like a lawyer.

Here is the thing, what are cops good for these days?

turns out that police officers are the last major source of blubber, thanks to the japs killing all the whales

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Kelly Thomas would be alive if he knew how to do the Rock Bottom

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Like fer realz everyone here is a hypocritical liar if they think they would have waited to see what the homeless man would do with their gun when it was taken from them. This of course provided if that is indeed what was happening. We can't see for sure what was going on so it's one of two things:

he was getting the gun, which in case shoot him

the cops lied, which is bad

If you believe anything else then good luck in court some day

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

the problem is that it's easier to believe that the cops are lying

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
COPS more often than not pull you over just to shoot the poo poo for a while and break the monotony of finding a minority to arrest on drug possession. The screen time alone is what they want. Lord help you if you try to run away by hopping fence after fence. Its when the cameraman yells cut when the beating starts.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
lol, lot of experts here

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ramsus posted:

Like fer realz everyone here is a hypocritical liar if they think they would have waited to see what the homeless man would do with their gun when it was taken from them. This of course provided if that is indeed what was happening. We can't see for sure what was going on so it's one of two things:

he was getting the gun, which in case shoot him

the cops lied, which is bad

If you believe anything else then good luck in court some day

lol you are a literal dick taking human being with all your care-hard posts about this

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

SHARTING BEAR posted:

the problem is that it's easier to believe that the cops are lying

based on seeing at least 20 videos on youtube of bad conduct meanwhile billions of arrests and interactions with police occur BILLIONS OF TIMES ALL THE TIME

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

lol, lot of experts here

you should pray, you seem tense.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Chinatown posted:

lol you are a literal dick taking human being with all your care-hard posts about this

you think you're anime raiden

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
just chinatown here coming into thread gettin 'em good when they write more than one line lmao

e. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703953

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

just chinatown here coming into thread gettin 'em good when they write more than one line lmao

from your tone, it doesnt seem like your laughing. to the contrary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

based on seeing at least 20 videos on youtube of bad conduct meanwhile billions of arrests and interactions with police occur BILLIONS OF TIMES ALL THE TIME

when year did you graduate from the academy?

• Locked thread