Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That was some close range concrete shooting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jst0rm posted:

I always spin people on their head when I hear them make a criticism of "black culture" or something when I ask them if the world was flipped upside down and they had to make a choice to act black or be poor would they do it. Nobody was willing to act black to not be poor and yet we somehow expect black people to act white to not be poor.

Pleas invite me to ur next dinner party with the missus

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jst0rm posted:

If you are in LA come on by. Sous vide filets, slightly aged cabernets and cigars with bourbon are a standard saturday night. We can talk smugly about what exactly the blacks need to do to become successful.

Do you have any minority (eg black) friends that can come? I'd like to meet one in a controlled environment.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sintax posted:

I'll never understand the cops' need to shoot more than 1 time before reassessing the situation, and there's always that weird delay between shots like they took a couple seconds to think about what they were doing and decided to keep shooting

He was twitching on the ground. Aggressive movement

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Profondo Rosso posted:

why would i want to do that

You don't want, you act on training is what I've heard

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm the bitch that picked up the cops nightstick and threatened the officers with it at the start of the video

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

KennyLoggins posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrUDyMrsa5o

:siren:STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING! GET OFF MY GUNNNN!:siren:

Pro click

E: full disclosure, Sade is my bae

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Why is there no "go back to D&D" avatar

Because your poor

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I hope those officers are getting some rest on paid leave. They're probably pretty shaken up by all of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

InterceptorV8 posted:

MOM! Where are all the hot pockets????

Baby fucker not a MOTHERFUCKRrRRR

• Locked thread