Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
So cute! Want more baby animals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
It's too bad that your lamancha didn't have any doe kids. Lamanchas are a totally awesome breed.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Awwww... Thank you for more baby goats! Also, that is a proud LGD you have there. Adorable.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
More babies! Tell them to get on with it already. I want to vicariously enjoy the awesomeness of farm life through you!

Edit:
Actually let's be real here. I'll happily enjoy any farm stories or pics you share.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Yes! More baby animals! And they're so awesomely adorable.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I just watched the adorable baby goat video and then the next video autoloaded and I just about died from the cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6INNx8V7q4
How on earth can you withstand the pure adorableness? How has your head not exploded from too many feels?

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
SO CUTE !!! Thank you for sharing the awesome of your herd.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I love your detective work on this. You are a rock star!

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
drat! That is one massive sheep! I hope he makes it ok.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
My head might explode from all of the cute. Please post more!

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Yup. Your threads are still my favorites. Until I get my dairy goats, I will live vicariously through your amazing fiber animal adventures.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
They are seriously adorable. I like how regal Aster's girl looks in her little shaded nap area.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I once had a backseat full of guinea fowl and chickens. I was stuck on I-5 in Seattle at the time too. One of the chickens laid an egg while I was in terrible rush hour traffic. 4 guinea fowl, 2 chickens and 1 rooster. The rooster was the one sitting on the egg when I finally got home and released them from their carriers into their new coup.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I like your hospital pen. That is a seriously great idea. Especially with having the drain.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
NOTHING keeps goats in!

But seriously though. Most livestock is pretty well barrier trained. They'll need reinforcement but they'll probably be able to get away with it in it's current state for at least a couple days since it will take a while for the animals to realize there's not an electric charge.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I hope their little spotty selves become completely delicious pork products for you.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Two looks scary but is very much a fan of hugs :kimchi:

If you spend any amount of time in the boys' pasture you have to hug at least one of them. They all line up and wait for it.

OMG, I wish I could hug your sheep. I'm on the other side of the freaking country though. How can you possibly survive the sheer adorable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Goats!!

• Locked thread