Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

this will work great! I hope thunk likes his new friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I used to have birds attack these large bay windows I have, just like thunk. We were told to put an "x" of non-transparent tape in the window and sure enough that stopped them.

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is a legitimate conversation that just happened in my house

*son walks into the house after school*

son: why's that picture on the door?

duckie: he's thunk's friend

son: ...

*daughter hears this and comes into the room*

daughter: you know that thunk's just a bird right?

duckie: yes, that's why his friend is a bird

son and daughter: ...

i just heard my daughter on the phone with dad asking him when he was coming home :/

lol

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

nightfall report: thunk did not return to slam his little face into any of our windows. oh god what have i done :negative:

hey fluffie, this is a good thing. the reason we taped our window was not because we were anoyed but because the birds sometimes would break their necks attacking. you (or technically bwee) probably just saved thunks life. be happy. :]

• Locked thread