Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

It's always been presented to me that the mouth creates through language while the anus destroys by making poop. But is poop not correspondent to the black matter of alchemists. Wouldn't that make the butt-hole the prime creator. And the Mouth, in taking life and consuming, would be the destroyer.

From that its an interesting leap to say that the gift of language is from the destroyer, rather than the creator (a la abrahamic religion).

Has anyone thought this way and is there any reading to do on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
both mouth and butt are for dicks to gently caress

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

You can get your GED online look in to that

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

make the butt-hole the prime creator.

I will abide by this

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Well you did create this thread.

Bluemillion fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Mar 4, 2015

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Human biowaste, if carefully processed, can provide an excellent fertilizer. So... yeah, you are right.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Congratulations on noticing that things go into the mouth and are destroyed, and come out of the butthole/are created OP

ps also i think that *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttt*

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

This is a great thread title and premise, good job, keep posting. I'm being sincere :-)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i hafe thought this way many time s before, i have based my per son a lbelieves around some thing similiar. the unspoken law of society is that the anus is the dark side of the mout .h but consider, what is dark and light? what seems to be dark, and its opposide, light, what is a soociated with a which? the dark, blackness, is actually the light absordeb. and a white is light rejected and ferlected back to you. so it is from the anus to the mouth, and perhaps versa vice. it took a lot of time and forced anal sex for me to realise phat terhaps things aren,t always as the're seem............................................

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Its true. making GBS threads and poo poo is just a part of nature. You're creating something: a tangible thing that slides out of your bumhole. The mouth can also create, but in an intangible sense. Ideas do not truly exist in reality. They are just hot air emanating from a warm mouth. Forgotten and irrelevant.

We get closer to nature and our true selves when take a massive dump. A reminder of our interconnection to the world

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

If our assholes could talk, I wonder what they'd say?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
fffaaaaaarrrttttttt

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Frog Act posted:

It's always been presented to me that the mouth creates through language while the anus destroys by making poop. But is poop not correspondent to the black matter of alchemists. Wouldn't that make the butt-hole the prime creator. And the Mouth, in taking life and consuming, would be the destroyer.

From that its an interesting leap to say that the gift of language is from the destroyer, rather than the creator (a la abrahamic religion).

Has anyone thought this way and is there any reading to do on it?

you have much insight, op.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
in the beginning there was the word and the word was "Poop"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
In human embryos the anus is the first feature to appear. The mouth forms later. Makes you think.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
YES

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

TOOT BOOT posted:

If our assholes could talk, I wonder what they'd say?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
puffs on pipe *hmmmmm good* inserts pipe stem into anus *hmmmmmm yes* farts through pipe *yess very good*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I guess if you really think it over you're loving retarded and stupid, OP.

• Locked thread