Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
it would be so good to climb into a warm ball of death LOL jus t curl up in my death snuggie eat some cool dead snacks and go weeeeeeeeeee all the way to where the dead people go once they are down being alive : ) : ) : ) :) :) ::) :) :) ::) :) : ) :) :::)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me: it okay grandpa let go

gramgram: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

i've got another week or two before i get to see what this whole death thing is all about

smoobles

death and paying taxes are the only two things in life i refuse to do

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
doc: im sorry but you have three months to live.

me: really?

doc: yu[p

me: :)

doc: creepy. that is a really creepy reaction and i was not expecting it.

me: ;) :D

----------------

smoobles

WetNightmare posted:

----------------

FartGhost

WetNightmare posted:

Miss Psychosis

Haha I love graveyards!!!! ~ Dead Person

Miss Psychosis

WetNightmare posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me: meemaw pls dont be afraid

meemaw: im not. im really looking forward to it.

me: death is hard i know but you got to be strong

meemaw: you dont have to be strong to die. its the opposite. its really easy and fun and i cant wait :)

me: meemaw pls

meemaw: i cant wait to be a carcass :)

me: meemaw pls

meemaw: im going to be really stiff! im going to live in a box underground too!

me: meemaw

meemaw: i get to say what songs they want to play at my dead party!

----------------

joke_explainer

doctor: great news, your cancer appears to be completely gone

me: :ohdear:

doctor: aw man... well... you could still get hit by a bus or something?

me: :xd:

Miss Psychosis

Man being vivisected: Yayclod! Yayclod!!!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
casper: im dead

me: yeah you are

casper: its really fun

me: yeah?

casper: i am in a good mood because i am dead

me: is that so

casper: it feels good it feels like a blowjob on my weenis

me: yeah?

casper: i can fly too

me: hm

casper: i can fly through the wall and come back through teh wall and it feels like a blowjob

me: holy poo poo

----------------

joke_explainer

just wait until you get lady-ghostbusted caspar, then tell me how you feel.

posting smiling
open on a dark basement. i'm tied to a chair and there's a table in front of me with gnarly torture stuff on it.

torturer *looking nonchalant and inspecting a blade*: you will talk.. everybody has a weakness, and i know how to find it.

me *unperturbed*: you don't scare me. anything you can do to me, my employer will do 10 times worse.

torturer *eyes light up*: oh, you mean this little thing? *holds up paper that says "401k plan" on it in big letters*

me: no...

torturer: yes, it' looks like you'll be well provided for looong into retirement

me *beginning to sweat*: that doesn't matter... i eat really unhealthy and stuff...

torturer *swipes the knife in one quick motion, cutting the little plastic thing off of a bottle of multivitamins*: we have ways of dealing with these things.

me *shaking and sweating*: h- h- h- heart attacks r- run in my family

torturer *grabbing my jaw and holding it open*: bring out the baby aspirin!

me *sobbing*: i'll talk! i'll talk!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Classicist posted:

open on a dark basement. i'm tied to a chair and there's a table in front of me with gnarly torture stuff on it.

torturer *looking nonchalant and inspecting a blade*: you will talk.. everybody has a weakness, and i know how to find it.

me *unperturbed*: you don't scare me. anything you can do to me, my employer will do 10 times worse.

torturer *eyes light up*: oh, you mean this little thing? *holds up paper that says "401k plan" on it in big letters*

torturer: yes, it' looks like you'll be well provided for looong into retirement

me *beginning to sweat*: that doesn't matter... i eat really unhealthy and stuff...

torturer *swipes the knife in one quick motion, cutting the little plastic thing off of a bottle of multivitamins*: we have ways of dealing with these things.

FartGhost

Classicist posted:

i am he

Classicist posted:

landy.

Classicist posted:

Grass Effect

Classicist posted:

mother of god

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Classicist posted:

----------------

beer pal

Classicist posted:

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

verily carefree

lmao cessation

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Miss Psychosis posted:

Haha I love graveyards!!!! ~ Dead Person

lol Miss Psychosis rules

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

monf posted:

lmao cessation

lmbo

----------------

BIG BIC SQUAD
Death is, all around, an excellent experience. I love to kill people so that they can enjoy the sensation themselves and see how fun and great it is

beer pal

folks see me running around the streets and think drat, that dude takes care of himself. but really im just looking for an open manhole to jump in asap

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
paramedic #1: he doesnt want us to resuscitate him lol look it says so right on his bracelet see?

paramedic #2: lmfao how mad we he be if we resuscitated him right now

paramedic #1: LOL!

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

beer pal posted:

folks see me running around the streets and think drat, that dude takes care of himself. but really im just looking for an open manhole to jump in asap

lol

----------------

Miss Psychosis

[In an iron lung] So this is purgatory. I like it.

beer pal

WetNightmare posted:

paramedic #1: he doesnt want us to resuscitate him lol look it says so right on his bracelet see?

paramedic #2: lmfao how mad we he be if we resuscitated him right now

paramedic #1: LOL!

gonna lie down in the street fake passed out with a medic alert bracelet that says allergic to not getting shot up with hepatitis needles

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Super excited for a dirt nap now bucko

nvm no cake

some people try to count the years left they have to live. i'm counting down the years left until i get to die

Stormyish

sassy skeletons who don't want to accept they're dead

mouse in nature

Naturally

WetNightmare posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you can die any time. isnt that great?

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Garbage Person posted:

i've got another week or two before i get to see what this whole death thing is all about

congrats man

----------------

Tebulot

im hip now bois

What if you tried but every time you gave it a shot it stopped working like the gun jams of the bus driver just took a defensive driving course, that would be pretty spook

Looke

:nomates:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect

it's real :rip::patriot:

• Locked thread