Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
No one can blame this one on 3O this time. This was totally prompted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
3O looks like he seen some poo poo

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i don't give a poo poo about the mentally ill homo who takes picture of his table all the time, or the other mentally ill homo that started this thread. None of you even go to big lots and frankly your credibility is thin

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Boner Zone posted:

3O looks like he seen some poo poo

yeah thru his third eye

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Ive seen several pictures of the condo everyone here is so obsessed with and it doesnt even look very nice tbqh

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

hes a liberal and liberals arent leftist

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
more like pee olives

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Three Olives' condo is like the HQ in "Dying Light," except the zombies are black people.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

thathonkey posted:

Ive seen several pictures of the condo everyone here is so obsessed with and it doesnt even look very nice tbqh

thats part of the joke, its a tacky condo in dallas texas but 3o is inordinately proud of it and posts pictures constantly

he thinks hes being ironic nowadays as cover for his previous sincere posts but even new people can sense that hes a piece of poo poo

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Mar 6, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

thats part of the joke, its a tacky condo in dallas texas but 3o is inordinately proud of it and posts pictures constantly

Lol it's in dallas? Wtf would want to live there

open container
Sep 16, 2008
jesus christ dude u post way too much to not know where 3o lives

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
nope, def never a leftist, always pretty much a jerk. sometimes an unintentional jerk, so you could let it slide a bit, but usually just a plain old jerk.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
dude has ugly and worthless dogs and i love dogs so you know i have a valid point here

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

skeletonotherkin posted:

Stalin was right to re-criminalize homosexuality.

Stalin criminalized everything but himself.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rambling Robot posted:

Stalin criminalized everything but himself.

wel i guess even a borken clock

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
they say you get wiser when you get older if that's the case how come os many old people are racist and republican????

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Poetic Justice posted:

they say you get wiser when you get older if that's the case how come os many old people are racist and republican????

old people are the ones saying

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Poetic Justice posted:

many old people live in condos. condos make people selfish.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Lmao that motherfucker dont know the struggle he drinking keurigs in he condo, a shameful nigga

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Sup with the TV in your dining area? Going for Panera chic?

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

one result of liberal millenials moving to the big city is that they see and experience first-hand that poor urban urchins oftentimes aren't the laudable noble savages that their college professors made them out to be. that quite often they are pretty objectionable people to be around. it's a culture shock, and the resultant cognitive dissonance doesn't seem to bother them as hipocricy.

my college professor wouldn't stop going on about how blacks were noble savages

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
you can really easily tell when some rightwing idiot retard hasn't been to college because any sociology course also presents theory that is extremely accomodating to libertarian/traditionalists

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
we shouldnt give three olives more attention

boycott thsi thread

open container
Sep 16, 2008

bonvivant posted:

you can really easily tell when some rightwing idiot retard hasn't been to college because any sociology course also presents theory that is extremely accomodating to libertarian/traditionalists

:frogon:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Three Olives posted:

Please, I don't even pass for my own age.

You are my third favorite gay celebrity, narrowly edged out by Sulu and Carl Jenkins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
3O is my favorite. Regardless of political opinion.

The rest of you fucks, if you aren't a leftist, you're a worthless piece of poo poo. Have a nice day.

• Locked thread