Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ElectricSheep posted:

It was only in defense of the trust fund gays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm sure he still jacks off with his left hand too OP.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

obviously we need to bring helldump back.

See helldump was fun until it just turned into a thinly-veiled excuse for doxxing. At least a nominal boundary between the forums and that excuse could save their asses legally when we finally get our first goon-on-goon hate crime.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

Everyone here used to be leftist. Now it's just a handful of hold-outs in dandd.

The gently caress are you talking about this place was libtard as gently caress back in the day

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

That's what I said

No, libertarian you :reg12:.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

Oh right.I thought libtard meant liberal retaed, i foirgot it meant libertarian reatrd.

my point still stadns, this place was livbertarian, then got super lefty after th 08 electio

This is true, although lf was really loving Poe's Law-y at times while the Libtard stuff from the early 00s resulted in a lot of fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

You don't deserve that bone structure

• Locked thread