Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Everything he has posted recently is like 'gently caress the poors for X, Y, Z'. I'm pretty sure he used to make effort posts about social jsutice. what happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Al Nipper posted:

there is a common occurrence of affluent homosexuals (or at least those living with money saved from not having children) not giving a poo poo about anyone but themselves.

basically all the privilege of white males but with the added benefit of minority status.

some alt mag in my city labeled them as promosexuals or something

id like to hear three olives opinion on the matter. how does he feel about his trnsition away from caring about people who arent him?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

three olives if you see this come tell us your story.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

sometimes i wonder if non-pickled olives would be good. i dont like the pickled olives that are widely available.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

it is kind of a call out thread, and that makes me regretful. I didnt want it to be like that but im really curious. in 2012 three olives would semi-consistently post social justice effort posts. now he posts comments about how poor people are worthless. im genuninely curious about the transition and what happened.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Sweet Tea posted:

yes at one point he jerked off with his left hand but now he uses his right (got tired of giving himself the stranger)

that isnt waht leftism/rightism refers to :?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

huskarl_marx posted:

if you're 20 and you're not a leftist, you have no heart and if you're 40 and not a conservative, you didn't get paid

common platitude but also dumb and wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Three Olives posted:

Because the GBS mythos of 3O has nothing to do with Three Olives anymore much less me IRL.

regardless of the mythos, I am wondering this -

- In 2012, were you a serious social justice guy?

- In 2015, are you not?

- If so, what has changed that now you can consider the plight of poor people with detached irony?

• Locked thread