Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
one result of liberal millenials moving to the big city is that they see and experience first-hand that poor urban urchins oftentimes aren't the laudable noble savages that their college professors made them out to be. that quite often they are pretty objectionable people to be around. it's a culture shock, and the resultant cognitive dissonance doesn't seem to bother them as hipocricy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Here are my dogs. I'm uninteresting, look at my cute dogs.

gotta admit, that's a nice lookin condo

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

a real jerk posted:

would you trade lives with three olives? i mean sure, he has a condo and some nice looking dogs.

but he also gets weeners in his bottom on a regular basis.

what's your price?

has it been confirmed that he does in fact get weeners in the bottom? b/c that would influence my decision.

anyways, i probably wouldn't, as there's nothing sadder than an old queen, and 3O looks to be getting a little long in the tooth.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Please, I don't even pass for my own age.

you and your pup could both benefit from an eyebrow trim, fyi...

• Locked thread