Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ElectricSheep posted:

It was only in defense of the trust fund gays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RavenousScoot posted:

I don't know about this 3 olive guy, but I just dipped into the olive bar at my local grocer's and that was A-OK business that I'd partake in again. High recommendations!!

Three olives is terrible. Even the vodka is terrible

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ocean Book posted:

sometimes i wonder if non-pickled olives would be good. i dont like the pickled olives that are widely available.

Olives are inedible without processing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

thathonkey posted:

Ive seen several pictures of the condo everyone here is so obsessed with and it doesnt even look very nice tbqh

thats part of the joke, its a tacky condo in dallas texas but 3o is inordinately proud of it and posts pictures constantly

he thinks hes being ironic nowadays as cover for his previous sincere posts but even new people can sense that hes a piece of poo poo

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Mar 6, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rambling Robot posted:

Stalin criminalized everything but himself.

wel i guess even a borken clock

• Locked thread