Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

first to Yellowman iceman in the entire game

pics or you get gkicked at midnight EST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

New rouge steal. NO ICON

For Rouge, it is an instant cast move. You make a bomb that takes about 2-3 seconds to arm. Once it's armed, it starts chasing the closest enemy(range is decent). When it gets close, :boom:

I guess Red Onslaught has the same ability so don't let the slow orb touch you.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

I look forward to watching you die to this a hundred times while you claim it's not you who's dying

Middle room supremacy. Lux knows :hfive:

edit: I hope you equip your zig for this new raid so you don't wipe us all the time

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 8, 2015

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

New rouge steal. NO ICON

For Rouge, it is an instant cast move. You make a bomb that takes about 2-3 seconds to arm. Once it's armed, it starts chasing the closest enemy(range is decent). When it gets close, :boom:

I guess Red Onslaught has the same ability so don't let the slow orb touch you.

quote:

Mental Orbs do nothing (might have just been turned off for now, no idea)

quote:

I will look into this damage. Mental Orb is supposed to do a screenwide explosion for about 500k damage if you trigger it.

Don't touch the orbs!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

:siren: ROUND 4 SUBMISSIONS ARE IN :siren:

Ajjax you have failed. :mad:

All in for Moon Knight or SW now.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Saint Freak posted:

I went from like ~200 omegles to ~1500 omegles during that past week and my red dummy ttk went from like 5 minutes to sub-2 rendering any choices in my gearing and farming to acquire said gear completely null.

Omegles own get some today is what I'm saying.

wat? I mean omegas are good and all that but there is no way you dropped over 3 mins in ttk by getting a thousand more. Your gear definitely improved or you were doing something horribly wrong with your spec / rotation.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Doctor Strange at #1.... LMAO, no, just no, his TTK is subpar at best

:lol: another classic chelatek quote

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tezzeract posted:

you gotta give chela the respect he deserves

(its not worth it)

He is getting the respect he deserves.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

Per Doomsaw, BW might get a tuning pass around Age of Ultron. Right after that IW review I'm sure.

So is this her 3rd review or 4th? :roflolmao:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

Just putting two and two together here:

Doomsaw is the guy training all the new devs. There's quite a few they hired.

New feedback threads go up, including for Hawkeye and now talk about doing ANOTHER QoL for Trinity the Black Widow.

BW is supposed to get this for Ultron movie, same time the new dev taking Rawr's place does his/her first 52 in Scarlet Waifu.

Grain of salt incoming: I think Mr Gaz is wanting to start the multiple QoL stuff and put those new Devs to work. We may finally see what Doomie has dreamed of in multiple tweaks and reviews coming out each month.

Again, I wouldn't hold my breath but one thing is certain--they hired a handful of new devs and they will finally be going to work. That's what Doomie's been up to and it's time to let them soar.

I want to be as optimistic as you ICR, but gaz just keeps crushing all my dreams with their stone cold reality :(

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

NotALizardman posted:

I'm serious about all of my threats. You fairweather hawkeye fans will be annihilated if I see you playing him. You hear me!?

I love the Hawkman, even when he's bad! I love him when he shoots the arrows, I love him when he taunts the french man, I love him when he draws his hanzo steel, I love him when he doesn't wear his shoes! I love him when he is bad, and I will love him when he is good! I will not have you chumps insult him constantly and then come crying back, "oh daddy powercreep please give us the hawklove". I will not stand for it! Leave my husbando be, and slink back to your Venoms and your Juggernauts. This archer was mine, he was made for me!

:rant:

Not first cosmic hawkeye. Or second. Or even cosmic at all. I question your love and dedication to joke archer man.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

:pusheen:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

KittyEmpress posted:

Like, I'll complete 1 red terminal LQ in probably 15 minutes

:gitgud:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

Ryan North -> Ryan North Pole -> Mr. Ryan "Santa" Claus -> Jolly Ol' Saint Nick -> Père Noël -> Frenchie Santa -> Frenchie -> Paris -> The Eiffel Tower -> Eiffel On You

IVE CRACKED THE TISM CODE

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

MMAgCh posted:

So that's pretty cool.

I hope it can call Cow King Brevik

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

malhavok posted:

They patched it to live instead of test? that is the motherfucking gaziest thing ever.

world first no icon

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

Final term: Dr Doom! All 3 chests must be present, and because you both do video and I'm a sadist, ALL BOSSES MUST BE KILLED.

lmao. grats on your easy victory mr peabody

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

MMAgCh posted:

Emphasis mine. Holy poo poo.

IW update right after slot 3 buffs. And that new pet artifact. And the rest of the raid unique buffs. And

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

MMAgCh posted:

It is a thing, you guys.
I mean it can only be uphill for Sue "Indiscernible Lady" Storm from here, right?

Has invis
Invis is basically stealth
See other heroes with stealth
:rip:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

lol @ "small changes" to her garbage uniques

lol @ Force Wall wet-farted out of existence before it even began :rip:

lol @ "we're going to do a QOL but spend the absolute minimum amount of time on it"

after she gets tuned up so that her TTK isn't literally 2-3x that of every new hero they're going to drop her in the memory hole and never touch her again

YOU WONT FOOL ME AGAIN THIS TIME GAZ

lol half assing it. I am shocked.

also what the gently caress happened to either doing a full QoL or not at all? Adding in force wall later(never) seems to be against their philosophy of not tweaking dps numbers / skills on poo poo heroes because it might change later and we dont want people to get used to a kit that may change. :jerkbag:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Strange Matter posted:

Hey so right now the only team-ups that I have are Falcon, whom I bought when they launched, and the free ones like Holiday Groot and X-Factor Wolverine. Falcon is mad boring though, so I've been looking to branch out, since I have a buttload of Splinters.

1.) Is it true that Wasp and Domino are pretty much the best Team-Ups right now?
2.) Is Drax any good? I really like his character model and it would be fun running around the game world as Thing with him in tow.

Domino is the best for most heroes.
Wasp is best for movement heroes(juggs, psylocke)
Drax is the best for pure melee.
Magik for squirrel girl
Falcon is great if you need attack speed.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Wildebeest posted:

So Doomsaw just said teamups is now end of April.

This was posted last night btw:

What do you expect, some kind of communication between employees?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kainser posted:

All the hero nicknames are retarded

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

They also said the unannounced hero would do mental damage. And be a lady.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nickhimself posted:

Don't worry, they're not actually Best-in-Slot for anyone so you aren't missing out. Either their slot 5 is better overall, or you'd do more with Claws, Xorn, Mask of Doom, or even Cobra's Hood.

Nah they are definitely BIS. The amount of BR and BDR is insane. Blows every other any hero slot 5 away in terms of pure dps, probably most hero specific ones too.

also lol helm of doom

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Mar 18, 2015

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nickhimself posted:

Who uses them as a BIS item?

Who doesn't? Rouge for one.

Spreadsheet your stats and I am pretty sure the shades will come out ahead for just about everyone.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ajax posted:

It doesn't have the scaling Omega xp I'm guessing, because if that started at 77%...

They learned from Thanksgiving aka super ridiculous omega and prestige rates. Never forget :911:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nickhimself posted:

Just about everyone? You might wanna go double check that. Melee widow and Cyclops are the only two out of a handful of top TTK video submissions that I checked who use the Shades. Everyone else is using their own uniques, a boss drop, or for a few unfortunate stragglers... a cosmic slot 5.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Who doesn't? Rouge for one.

Spreadsheet your stats and I am pretty sure the shades will come out ahead for just about everyone.

I bolded the important part for you. Not everyone that does the TTK vids use the best gear / build / whatever, but you should know this.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

syrup posted:

They learned NOTHING. Hope you all have some extra days off you can take!

So it'll be 77% base + 24% a day? :circlefap:

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

x-giving is back

Thanksgiving 2: Revenge of the Cosmic Prestige :getin:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nostrata posted:

I know, apparently I need to somehow get at least 3 69 upgrades so I can be qualified to go on red raids

There is no gear requirement. Just beat up the raid dummy in less than 1:40 and know how to dodge stuff. Some heroes can get to that mark with ilevel 63.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I thought it was Never Reroll Uniques

You only reroll rare stuff like Batrocs and Nazi Coats. You don't reroll your hero specific stuff.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

So brevik announced that it is looking like ult tokens will be added to the new ARMOR event. Welp...

:flashfap:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Drythe posted:

quote:

15% off all G purchases purchased in-game or on the webstore. In addition, we are once again selling our high value 28,750G Bundle for a limited time!

Boo no bogo or 50% off sale.

Jusupov posted:

Cosmic midtown/ic tomorrow on tc, hype

Peep that basic spamming build sniping all your loot

IW changes too right? Right?!?!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

soothing vapors more like lovely (a)vatar

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

davebo posted:

Twinsies!

:hfive:

Soothing Vapors posted:

I like how every screenshot posted to this thread invariably has deathplague being an rear end in a top hat in the background

:saddowns:

snergle posted:

Isn't it easier to reroll at 63 then upgrade because 69 has a bigger often overlapping with 63 spread on its rolls?

Musluk posted:

In true gaz fashion some stuff are upgraded along with ilvl, some are not. Summon damage doesn't upgrade, but some procs do. Easier to check at 63 against mh.info and upgrade from there.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 20, 2015

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Gilok posted:

So I rolled this:

Trading thread: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/182800/wts-swgn-620-429-499

I haven't sold a high-end item like this before and I would like advice and guidance. Also where is the "what artifacts are worth" post?

35 goks first bid :eyepop:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

HandsomeBen posted:

DD is the same way as far as spirit goes. It's a complete non-issue as long as you use your finishers with 5 cp.

I AM THE MOON posted:

yea cage is actually the one who stands out

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The +xp nodes do get affected by the omega penalty. They are also poo poo even if they weren't. hth

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

- Loki gets his after all 52 are complete.

gently caress loki, where is the taskmaster review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kelp Plankton posted:

Where X-23 is a Wolverine that focuses on movement and bleeds, Sabretooth would probably be a Wolverine that is slower and focused on just hitting real hard. Like Venom compared to Spider-Man. There's room to fit him into the design space but it seems like a weird choice when we could really use variants of other heroes like Spider-Man (Kaine or Miles) or plenty of team-ups that could use the bump to full hero (Firestar) more than Wolverine 3.

give him wrasslin moves

• Locked thread