Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Ahundredbux posted:

Can you crudely edit out "leg" using paint

Dude, I dislike the slot being referred to as your "leg" item as well, but people call it that sometimes and it was easier to just include the word rather than see questions about it later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Just flip every switch Senior Gaz. Make Pyro drop those loving flags again. Do it.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Oh man, x-giving is coming back? What week is this starting?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Saint Freak posted:

Just flip every switch Senior Gaz. Make Pyro drop those loving flags again. Do it.

That's the anniversary event, gotta save something to herald the coming of Doctor Doom. and that something is every event simultaneously

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Doom ruins things as he pleases

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
When is doom being released again? nothing else in this game matters

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Ahundredbux posted:

When is doom being released again? nothing else in this game matters

the game's anniversary. they're willing to move everyone else around but Doom is the anniversary and Vision is Avengers 2

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Man this last event had me slow down tremendously. I think I've logged 25 hours last week compared to the 80 I probably do weekly. I was at the point of just taking a long break.

My Mortal Combat game comes out next month and is one of my all-time favorite series. Cano, Lou Cang, Censhi and Citana are my peoples and I have been following the game pretty extensively the past month or two. Cano even has a variation where his laser turns YELLOW.

I told the wife no kids in the next few months after I saw that...

Ok anyway, Big 9 (have they formally announced the 10th yet?) is gonna draw me back. Thank you Mr Gaz for the 2 week kinda-sorta sabbatical. My sock is ready.

If this xp boost is gonna honestly scale starting at 77%, I'm going ballistic. Yellowmans will run wild.

I'm on a new mission and my commitment runs deep with Mr Gaz. It's called take every single character 1-20 yellowmans. The stupid red must be purged.

I never want to run Holosim after Big 9. My sanity is going to truly run off the deep end. Pray for me and may my supply of socks carry me when I yellow Reed "Oh loving Hell..." Richards.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Eiffel On You posted:

Man this last event had me slow down tremendously. I think I've logged 25 hours last week compared to the 80 I probably do weekly. I was at the point of just taking a long break.

My Mortal Combat game comes out next month and is one of my all-time favorite series. Cano, Lou Cang, Censhi and Citana are my peoples and I have been following the game pretty extensively the past month or two. Cano even has a variation where his laser turns YELLOW.

I told the wife no kids in the next few months after I saw that...

Ok anyway, Big 9 (have they formally announced the 10th yet?) is gonna draw me back. Thank you Mr Gaz for the 2 week kinda-sorta sabbatical. My sock is ready.

If this xp boost is gonna honestly scale starting at 77%, I'm going ballistic. Yellowmans will run wild.

I'm on a new mission and my commitment runs deep with Mr Gaz. It's called take every single character 1-20 yellowmans. The stupid red must be purged.

I never want to run Holosim after Big 9. My sanity is going to truly run off the deep end. Pray for me and may my supply of socks carry me when I yellow Reed "Oh loving Hell..." Richards.

Your sanity is already gone, you think any of this is real?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

You know how Mr Gaz said they knew where people would be on the omega farming calendar? It was like 20-25 per day that people could farm if you were the average player.

What if I am just the average and you all, every single one of you, are just way, WAY behind and I'm just where I need to be?

Mr Gaz is telling me that the average player should have 35 yellowman 60s.

I just know I need to catch up with the baseline here man.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Yes, Icer, it turns out you are just way too casual for this game

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Eiffel On You posted:

You know how Mr Gaz said they knew where people would be on the omega farming calendar? It was like 20-25 per day that people could farm if you were the average player.

What if I am just the average and you all, every single one of you, are just way, WAY behind and I'm just where I need to be?

Mr Gaz is telling me that the average player should have 35 yellowman 60s.

I just know I need to catch up with the baseline here man.

you dont have 35 yellows yet? shameful

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Gaz is withholding team-up revamps until every account has at least 5 yellowmans.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Gotta get to work, the achievement is for having 40 cosmic 60s

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
capped omegas here I come!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Haha seriously I bet Gaz has crazy metrics to what the average player is. We should be about 6,000 omegas for the average player right?

And average player logs 40 hours weekly. Yeah.

Mr Gaz also informed me the height of the average American, male or female, is 6'8".

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I think the idea is not to get capped in the first place

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

syrup posted:

They learned NOTHING. Hope you all have some extra days off you can take!

So it'll be 77% base + 24% a day? :circlefap:

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

x-giving is back

Thanksgiving 2: Revenge of the Cosmic Prestige :getin:

syrup
Jul 18, 2003

I HAVE TAMED THE BEAST

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

So it'll be 77% base + 24% a day? :circlefap:

I think it's starting at 24% -- they removed the 77% thing from the post. So we have a worse boost this weekend but better after that.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Good, I'm gone this weekend

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

I like how I can roll a Ms. Marvel epic that people want to use but can't pull a good MK roll to save my life. Oh well... hopefully someone in my trade thread will go Full Maniac and offer up 80% more than I would have hoped to receive in the first place

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
hey when is this big ten thing starting

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Eiffel On You posted:

I think I've logged 25 hours last week compared to the 80 I probably do weekly.

Please reread this sentence over and over and over until you start to feel hot tears of shame stinging your eyes

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

You have no idea how angry I am for letting Mr Gaz down.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Big 8 + 2 from store is the deal. Also lol we are still getting the old armor instead of the improved one

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Eiffel On You posted:

You have no idea how angry I am for letting Mr Gaz down.

What's great is that the patient seems to think that there are other people still involved with this experiment.

After the initial wave of interest from the launch wore off and the experiment never really changed, the number of people involved with it trailed off significantly. The Doomsaw meme/character that we invented to let us manipulate the experiment seems to have become alive to the patient. This is a really, really interesting study in deep psychological illenss.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Eiffel On You posted:

It's time for the Big 10! What is Big 10, you ask? It's where we throw a bunch of events at you all at once! Can you handle it?
Here are some things that you can check out in this build.

Cosmic Chaos
* Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!
* Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige
* Cosmic Worldstone caches will drop from bosses and X-Defense and Holo-Sim End Chests
* Increased chance of Doop Rune dropping

Operation Omega
* Shared Quests reward Omega Files and double Omega orbs
* Omega leveling is 24% faster
* Daily Quest from Coulson
* Enemies can drop Omega Drives

A.R.M.O.R. Incursion
[Note: We are still working on improvements to the A.R.M.O.R. Event. These will launch with it's updates.]
* A.R.M.O.R. drives drop from bosses and normal enemies

Server Side Boosts
* Lucky 77% Server Side RIF, SIF and XP Bonus
Here's a few things that you won't see in the build, but are coming up:

Fortune Favors You
* Complete Stan Lee's Industry City Patrol mission every day for a different Fortune Card!

Odin's Bounty
* Bonus loot game mode rotation where bosses drop Chests of Odin's Bounty.
* Everyone has a rare chance to receive Odin's Blessing, which gives your chests special jackpot loot!

Play with the Devs
* Various Gazillion Devs will play over the weekend and announce their own special codes in chat that can be redeemed for potions and other goodies! And as always, there will be SPOILERS!

Awesome Daily Gift!

Sweet Deals!
As per our previous Big Ten, we'll also be having special deals in the store!

Please report any issues about the Big 10 Event here!

Time to finish my Yellowjourney finally and maybe get a few more shades on Punisher

I believe red is his second favorite color next to black

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

Jusupov posted:

Big 8 + 2 from store is the deal. Also lol we are still getting the old armor instead of the improved one
"Big changes coming to Armor guys! We promise!" wonder how long this will go on for.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Taking bets now as to which switches they will forget to throw on Friday.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Right because do we even know if Friday is a day on their calendar?

Is it even Wednesday today in Gazland? Stay tuned for more at 11!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Taking bets now as to which switches they will forget to throw on Friday.

I want money on 'throw too many switches' and we end up with MM or something too.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
77% daily increase in xp

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Well I did another pug green this morning and am finally at all 66 upgrades. As for getting the recipes for adding challenge bonuses, I just picked up strength and fighting and will get energy when my one-shots reset. Is there any reason to get any of the others? Is the random one worth it? Or can I just worry about getting the actual tokens now? I feel kind of silly waiting so long to try them out and not actually going after them very aggressively. They are more fun than I thought they would be. I do need to work on not being a moron and ult-ing when I'm checking my inventory right before we enter surtur instance but after that I'll be good.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Maybe int if you're a summoner?

Never get the random tokens

Welcome to the world of "now you have all 66 so you can fret over the much more difficult 69"

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I know, apparently I need to somehow get at least 3 69 upgrades so I can be qualified to go on red raids

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Hey nick thanks for getting into that argument about Brutal Shades yesterday, it reminded me I have a pair so I put them on my Ms.M and her damage went way up because I was just using her crappy Warbird Mask. I mean I've been looking for a good cosmic slot 5 forever but I ju

nickhimself posted:

I like how I can roll a Ms. Marvel epic that people want to use but can't pull a good MK roll to save my life. Oh well... hopefully someone in my trade thread will go Full Maniac and offer up 80% more than I would have hoped to receive in the first place

So yeah totally unrelated but what are things like this worth?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

nostrata posted:

I know, apparently I need to somehow get at least 3 69 upgrades so I can be qualified to go on red raids

Yes I too have heard this

(I should try to find a red tonight)

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nostrata posted:

There is no gear requirement. Just beat up the raid dummy in less than 1:40 and know how to dodge stuff. Some heroes can get to that mark with ilevel 63.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
If you put in a even a modicum of effort you will probably reroll your 63s higher than some people's 66/69s cause the difference isn't all that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

If you put in a even a modicum of effort you will probably reroll your 63s higher than some people's 66/69s cause the difference isn't all that much.

I thought it was Never Reroll Uniques

• Locked thread