Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
So anyway I got car jacked and kidnapped on Sunday. Whoopty whoop I only lost 860 dollars my wallet and phone. So at the time I had a pretty bad cold. The jackers were coke freaks and as you all know the coke is now cut with bath salts. It fries your betrayal synapses in your brain so in effect you sell your soul to the devil.

Sooooo I ended up with some virus off them new world order devils. By Wednesday I was in the emergency room begging for my life for some tamiflu. I had staph pneumonia and cytokine storm but no fever. So there's some new virus going around killing healthy people but not doing anything to those "people of walmart" you know what I mean. Abominations.

What the gently caress??? There hasn't been a crime section in the paper for a week and the streets are full of people dropping to near death. Violence is rampant and police don't even care. Can someone tell me the name of this virus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

badpostiningitis

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
idkwtf

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

op weaves a web of lies

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
go to the hospital OP..

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

smoobles posted:

op weaves a web of lies

do not post in gbs

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

A terrible thread is happening.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
someone sneezed in your meth

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

do not post in gbs

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

sexy young infidel posted:

do not post in gbs

why

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

but... im not the op???

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Just be happy you are not in Iraq right now, getting raped, beheaded, cooked and fed to your mother.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It is human being flu and the op is infected

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
hopefully the cdc will work quickly to quarantine the ops case of shitpostitius before it spreads to more vital threads

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

stop reading hunter s thompson

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

this is not a gif

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

do not post in gbs

go gently caress you are self

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Putty posted:

this is not a gif

o ops sorry

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

man, gta v looks amazing

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

for real just found out today that this guy that used to live in this house but got kicked out because of me and i had gotten into physical altercations with on two seperate occasions was found dead by asphyxiation but there was nothying nearby that said he did it himself. dont kno2w what to think about this, mayb e its related op

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

smoobles posted:

go gently caress you are self

kill yourself retard, and never. never quote me again

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
anyway original poster I suspect it was spies that did it

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Well come down south and catch the disease yourself then. Hell you probably already got it and you just carry it. Like I said only healthy people get sick and nobody in America is healthy anymore.

It won't be long before this stuff is everywhere anyway. It's so freaking virulent it's crazy. Plus in the greatest country in the world we don't cure diseases we just treat symptoms.

Like I said I went to the er and got tamiflu and now I'm getting better. They tested me for influenza and it came back negative. This is Mississippi so they didn't run blood or anything everything is retarded here.

I'm starting to notice symptoms of it around town in regular unhealthy wasted people. You'll order four things and they only hear you say three things. It's subtle but very noticeable once you recognize it. Regular people just catch a really bad cold that never gets better and as the virus gets worse opportunistic bacterial infections get worse. I've noticed that it makes me very impulsive with my tone of voice. It also gives colors different hues. Everything looks red to me right now.

Now I know this virus didnt originate in spit bucket Mississippi so I ask again. What the gently caress is going on? Where did this shirt come from? Is it just some new influenza strain from some godforsaken third world shithole? Is it the Illuminati attempting to kill everybody? Biological weapon from Russia?

Well anyway, it is very interesting when it attacks your brain. It's actually quite euphoric if you can ignore the other symptoms and drunk tons and tons of water. Have fun when you catch that shot guys.

Edit: how the gently caress do you turn this mic key mouse auto correct bulls hot off on galaxy four? I had to buy a new phone after I got car jacked I hate this drat phone.

Told Two Times fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Mar 6, 2015

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

is this about morgellons and/or fluoride crystalizing on our pineal glands

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

seriously though id say stop posting about this and maybe write it down and take it to a psychyatrist dude

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Staph pneumo is a bacterium, not a virus, you loving idiot.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I want to believe we are actually watching someone go insane in real time ITT but I've been hurt before

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Well I deduced staph from the rash. That was an opportunistic infection like I said you stupid jelly brained cattle. The impulse to flip out and ask stupid little questions when someone more intelligent than you speaks is caused by a selenium deficiency I believe. Take some centrum and get on my level hoe

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
lmao you trippin

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Told Two Times posted:

So anyway I got car jacked and kidnapped on Sunday. Whoopty whoop I only lost 860 dollars my wallet and phone. So at the time I had a pretty bad cold. The jackers were coke freaks and as you all know the coke is now cut with bath salts. It fries your betrayal synapses in your brain so in effect you sell your soul to the devil.

Sooooo I ended up with some virus off them new world order devils. By Wednesday I was in the emergency room begging for my life for some tamiflu. I had staph pneumonia and cytokine storm but no fever. So there's some new virus going around killing healthy people but not doing anything to those "people of walmart" you know what I mean. Abominations.

What the gently caress??? There hasn't been a crime section in the paper for a week and the streets are full of people dropping to near death. Violence is rampant and police don't even care. Can someone tell me the name of this virus?

You've been told two times you stupid human being

a third will not be pretty

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Told Two Times posted:

I got beat over the head with an antique over and under shotgun by three black guys. I only felt the first blow and the other three just felt like pressure. My first thought was why is my head wet?. They wanted to steal my drugs as I was heavy into the dope game at the time. They didnt have the balls to run up into my dope house so they got absolutely nothing. I bled for two days I have a huge scar on the top of my head about three and a half inches long. The next day when I was walking out the door to smoke a cigarette I looked through the window first and I've been looking ever since.

I tracked the ringleader down and was going to murder him until some stupid fucktard texted me about a pistol. So I turned them into the police. They ended up going down for a murder. Two out of three of them get raped repeatedly in prison. I guess I won that war.
oh. okay.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Pivotal Lever posted:

JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTyjVnZBww

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

go to the hospital OP..