Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
was so glad they released perfect dark on xbox arcade, and put goldeneye weapons in multiplayer, as perfect dark had them in single player as cheats but couldnt be used in multi
vs meats sims one hit kills, loving hours of fun oh god oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
goldeneye invented speedrunning to get the cheats. facility 00 agent 2:05 was insane, i got exactly on after months
now the world record is 54 seconds ?!?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouq2P--2x2Y

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Perfect dark combat sim complex with meatsims was the best

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Sour Diesel posted:

even in death you could not escape a blurry screen after getting poisoned in perfect dark

that was hosed up

lucky they fixed that in the xbox release

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Invincibility you nuggets

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
get the remake now, complex against simulants is the best thing ever

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Turok 2 was incredibly overrated, here in australia the 2 biggest nintendo magazines gave it 10 out of 10 and an 11 out of 10, wonder how much acclaim paid for that

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Aztec was the worst. I got my friend to beat it for me on 00 in return i got him Invincibility

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMf6Rh4iJWY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
?youtube it