Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
i'm trying to find the channel on dailymotion with some guy trying to do slappers only on train which becomes hilarious because:

1) it's practially impossible
2) he can't even do it on agent
3) the guys gets furious after every run

seeing a man turn slowly insane playing a video game warms the cockles of my heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

there was always one rear end in a top hat that would run to the farsight with a laptop gun setup and make everyones life a misery

i was that rear end in a top hat

get the farsight in complex and it's fish in a barrell

Junk posted:

if you have a gameshark there are utilities out there that let you generate your own cheat codes, and let you do stuff like customize goldeneye 64's multiplayer weapon loadouts. I made some sick custom ones with the Phantom and removed poo poo like the klobb and that tiny white russian pistol whose name escapes me now.

if you can get an n64 emulator running decently, there is a small modding community for goldeneye out there. People have made custom missions, some of which involve multiplayer levels like Basement.

oh yeah, another sick gameshark code for goldeneye is the one that letsy ou play the Cradle in multiplayer. If you play with more than 1 other person it lags like gently caress but its made for some good matches when me and a buddy tried it a few years ago. the map was set up with weapon placements and everything, they just didnt use it for whatever reason.

yeah cradle would have been an awesome multiplayer level and it's a drat shame it sucked up the N64's resources. if i remember correctly, statue is only accessible through the gameshark too but there wasn't that much lag on that particular level

the button combo to get all the extra multiplayer characters was such a pain in the rear end since you had to do it everytime you loaded it up again

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Hingehead posted:

How many of you in goldeneye got stuck at the dam's fence gate because you didn't know you had to shoot the lock off. What other games at that time has ever done anything like this?

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Cool thing about dying early in Mario Kart battle mode is that you got to be the bomb and try to troll whoever it was that killed you.

i loved using the star to eradicate bob-ombs from existence - so much more satisfying when they have no idea it's going to happen

hahaha lol i'm gonnna get yo-WHAT THE gently caress?! :confused:

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

Timesplitters 2 absolutely owns though.

true

soundtrack owned and i'll always love the siberia level for the goldeneye-esque theme

• Locked thread