Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Hazo posted:

No tommy i dont care if diddy kong racing has planes, we're loving playing mario kart

Stunt was in Rush 2 scrub

there was a secret stunt track in rush 1 hidden on track 6 you fukkin n00b

that said rush 2 was a better game and is still among the very best racing games ever made. my dream is for the three rush games to be re-released on modern consoles and steam with online play, but i think they are stuck in licensing hell or some poo poo :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

opus111 posted:

*blows into N64 cart slot for 30 minutes*

rubbing alcohol and q-tips, dumbass

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

opus111 posted:

dude./.. 'quite' impressive? It was insane.

tfw you first played mario 64. it was released 3 years after zelda 3 lol. what an insane jump.

while the ps1/n64 generation aged like total garbage, it remains the biggest leap forward in game design from on console generation to the next. it's hard to articulate how loving mindblowing mario 64 was at the time if you weren't there to experience it.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

i'm trying to find the channel on dailymotion with some guy trying to do slappers only on train which becomes hilarious because:

1) it's practially impossible
2) he can't even do it on agent
3) the guys gets furious after every run

seeing a man turn slowly insane playing a video game warms the cockles of my heart

pretty sure some crazy person did a slappers only run of goldeneye on 00 agent some years ago. he is my hero.

i tried playing goldeneye on 00 agent about a year ago and came to the conclusion that goldeneye is the only game i was actually better at as a kid. i beat the whole goddamn thing on 00 agent back then, i couldn't get past bunker 1 on it now.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Jastiger posted:

Wtb blast corps remake

rare of 2015 would completely fail to make a remake or sequel to blast corps that didn't suck

• Locked thread