Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
NFL Blitz was THE best game for inducing controller-smashing rage, No Mercy was good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Necc0 posted:

So did anyone actually beat Jet Force Gemini? I remember getting really far into it and in classic Rare fashion it was stuffed to the gills with all sorts of random poo poo but I remember giving up at some point. I think it was a fetch quest and it must have been gnarly to make elementary school Necc0 give up

Not only were all of the worlds hard, but then you had to collect every koala head just to get to the final boss who was a fuckin cheater and took about a dozen tries. The kids in my 5th grade class were in awe when I completed it, since putting 60 hours into a difficult game back then was a staggering accomplishment.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

satanic splash-back posted:

they were not in awe of your video game skills.

They totally fuckin were dude, you don't even know

• Locked thread