Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Every year my bro and his friends have a goldeneye toruney, the trophy is a tiny statue of oddjob on a wooden box. I won one year, my bro was so mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

God that console loving ruled

Nothing beats how loving fast you can boot up smash 64 and be fighting instantly. No loving 50 million characters to choose from. Just hyrule castle

I loving thought I was going to heaven when I heard link was gonna be in smash bros

loving majoras mask

Majoras mask was my first n64 game! I like how they had the weird fake 3d image on the front of it that you could scratch to make scratchy sounds. It is the best!!!

Pokemon stadium 2 being the silver/gold colours is also kickin rad.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Bought the xbox re-release of perfect dark cuzza this thread. Am havin fun, doing pretty well.

perfect dark really is the high point of guns in video games. Nothing since then has even come close to how cool some of the poo poo in PD is. Done with your lovely gun? Toss it to the ground and it can become a proximity mine! Feel like camping? Chuck yo gun at the wall and it stick and becomes a goddamn auto turret! Can't aim for poo poo, just use the follow-lock-on mode and let your gun do it for you!

The farsight is still an unwieldy piece of poo poo, though.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you're a loving moron.

That's not nice.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

exquisite tea posted:

It's honestly pretty sad how many FPS titles don't even ship with half the features that Perfect Dark has. A freaking 15-year old game released with a complete SP campaign, fully customizable MP and both counter/co-op: Somehow beyond the ability of every $100mil+ budget AAA shooter to follow.

To be fair, 95 million of that is spent on advertising.

• Locked thread