Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Orkin Mang posted:

licence to kill, pistols only, stack, no obbjob

*friend plays as Oddjob anyway and laughs about it while he chops your knees to death*

*hide my pissed offness by saying how cool Boris' shirt is...while drinking a Kool Aid Burst*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Hingehead posted:

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

And then there's the control room moment; protecting Natalia. How could anybody forget that one?

loving Natalya loved getting herself killed seconds before it was over.

"Damnit this is too hard I give up...one more try...one more try then I go to bed...Damnit one more time...Damnit Natalya ahhhhhh...one more time...gently caress"

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Pretty sure I was the first person in my city to unlock 007 mode, when I was like a Sophomore in HS.

I can proudly say I was the first person in our county (from a town of 3200 mind you) to get a Nintendo 64 when they were first coming out. I remember kids calling me out saying "bull poo poo you've got a 64, nobody can find them anywhere not even MY parents."

Thankfully my Dad was cool as poo poo, and as a truck driver was able to find one a few states away for us. Even though I had friends over to play lots of kids still didn't believe me. I very nerdily took a Polaroid picture of the 64 (while I was stretching Mario's face in Mario 64 mind you) and brought it to school to show the disbelievers how cool I was. It backfired a little when they made fun of my yellow controller but gently caress them they were so jealous haha.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Shnag posted:

I remember there was a way to make your prox mines hang in the air when you drop them, forget how though.

You could be creative with doors and make them float in mid air I remember that much. I also loved the fact the game was smart/cool enough to let you shoot mines with a Rocket Launcher or whatever else you wanted and they'd explode. (and slow the system down in its epic act of badassness)

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I agree, Boris was the coolest.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Speleothing posted:

The DD44 was way better than the peewee7. :colbert:

That was my License to Kill weapon of choice. Feels so good popping around a corner POW POW POW....DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHH DUH DUH DUHHHHH *blood*

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Custom Goldeneye levels? Try Peach's Castle out for size. poo poo is enormous and enormously fun, and can run on real hardware:

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Killswitch posted:

I used to pick Bowser in 4-player mariokart64 battle mode and boost off the start line and repeatedly smash my unsuspecting friends on that red-green-blue-yellow castle map, knocking them out of the match within 3 seconds, and then intentionally draw out the remainder of the match just so they had to wait and complain.

Plowing into someone with Bowser or Wario and making them lose a balloon was so intensely satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Hingehead posted:

I still got that drat 2x RC-P90 after so many pains and frustrations.

Then you go back and gently caress those scientists up with those RC-P90s and enjoy the poo poo out of it. That and/or a magnum shot to the face.

• Locked thread