Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probably the existence of Crackdown 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

There's a similar thing in Space Quest II. You have to swim into a cave to get a gem, but you have to tell the character to hold his breath first. It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to tell him to breathe when he gets out of the water as well.

There's stuff in all of the Space Quest games that are worthy of this thread.

You don't have to tell him to breath, the important part is to tell him to take a deep breath. I can't believe I actually beat that game without a guide as a kid.

Also that game has a huge gently caress-you in that if you get kissed by a random alien about three quarters thought he game an alien will burst out your chest in the last frame of the game giving you a game over. Hope you have a save far enough back.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bMjkDFGJ1A

If you want a troll ABOUT a video game from developers, here is the reveal of Final Fantasy 7 on PS4. You can just see the disappointment in the crowd after they come back from the trailer...

I'm confused what the troll is here.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

They teased the announcement as a major secret and set up this whole loving event just to reveal they were porting the old FF7 PC version to ps4.

I mean they can't polish a turd so why not rerelease it like everyone has been weeping about.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

I wish Mass Effect 3 would get released on Steam already, I want to see the ending that everyone got so mad about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gssML_aVmk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Internet Kraken posted:

I have no idea why he even has health in the first place. You'd think he would just be immortal.

A real troll would be getting the message "Mehrunes Dagon is unconcious.".

Wasn't that the issue with all the Ultima games where all sorts of NPCs that should be unkillable could get killed because the engine didn't support immortal characters.

• Locked thread