Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
lmao I haven't played Quake Live in a while but whatever I'll do it. What exactly are the rules here, am I playing games vs. the other challengers or do I just have to win 3 pub games on the 22nd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
dang I have to beat a bunch of dumb garbage idiots in an arena shooter this is gonna be rough lmao cy@

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Also please announce the map pool soon so we can learn it tia

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

It looks like reading is probably going to be the hardest part of this challenge for you, why in the gently caress would the challenge be for each of us to join random pub games and win 3?

yea I skimmed the rules initially, I didn't see poo poo about streaming/commentating the match at first, all I looked at was:

"Rules: First person to win 3 games is declared the victor. 35 kills wins each game. (details could change, 3 games maybe? 25 kills? Vote!)"

which wasn't very specific about the game, I wasn't sure if this was just some dumb challenge to make goons play games they don't know vs pubs or each other at first.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
>immensely popular

lmao

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
use hitbox for easier recordings imo

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
hey I didn't complain, nerd

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

p sure I fragged more nerds in CoD: AW than you could in FFA, you're hosed m8

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/308857 (edit: whoops this is a dom, basically giant FFA, here's a FFA next)

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/308763

CoD: AW FFA was like the closest thing to a modern arena shooter with the retarded jump mechanics

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I have one request, if I win, can I pick someone else that wasn't a challenger to start a thread and find new shitposters? Since I'm going to win every challenge, obviously, I would be locked into this hell forever.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

THE PENETRATOR posted:

if i win the bbg dota challenge i challenge youre gay asses to a league match lmfao

alright I get nidalee

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

Stux only has a work laptop and can't install anything on it because he's got mission critical software without which he can't do his very important job, which is smearing poo poo all over his own face

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
btw if I win my celebration thread is going to be an anti-feminist MRA fact sheet

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

My next thread will be a SafeSpace™ where women, minorities, transgender persons, and otherkin of all varieties can post without fear of judgment or harassment

I will defeat you for the White Race

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

Akumos has FPS experience but only in a retarded game for sniping babies, Genocyber only plays slow as gently caress action games with a 360 controller, and Jimby is dodging. I guess my real competition is the wildcard, Black Baby Goku, but he will probably just be banned before then and not show up anyway. I'm starting to feel pretty confident about my chances.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/akumos/

lol you're wrong, I grew up on arena FPS, but I'm out of practice. I always liked UT better anyway. Also BBG was really good at fast paced CoD so we're probably both gonna frag you a lot, might be a close game.

these are my top hours on steam, all I do is shoot people m8

Akumos fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 18, 2015

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
lol all of those hours were with other poo poo PC goons basically, maybe like 10% were solo

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
you better hope I lose

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

That's really edgy, I bet you stay up way past your bedtime and tell your mom to go f*ck herself

yeah sorry I was busy ordering a pizza couldn't think of anything good

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

akumos owns but my rap sheet (2 permabans) is even better

I only see 1 permaban, I also have one, owned.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Zombies' Downfall posted:

akumos is just uhhhh trolling he ahhhh is just uhhh trying to wind up liberals and uhhhhh you fell for it?

*throws big rear end tarp over the pile of womens' bones in the corner*

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
lol you said test to connect etc I'm not sticking around for hours to give you practice at killing me, gotta bring the surprise later

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
wait I thought we were playing unreal tournament 2k4

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
lol wait this match is at 9 est sunday gently caress that I'm watching the walking dead forfeit

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
stux to be me

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Idk I'm on but your window was kinda short, I checked like 5 mins before 10 and saw nothing, tabbed back into a game, looked at 10:10 and your poo poo was done already.

But yeah change the time Sun to be an hour later or I'll probably not show up tia

Akumos fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Mar 19, 2015

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I'll be on around like 10:10PM EST for the game prob

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I have 2 steam accounts and Quake Live got installed on this other one so add it I guess

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211773976/

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
can I get a vod of this lmao

Quake Live is more fun that I recall. I also have like <10 hours in QL so yeah it's not that.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Eonwe posted:

i cant wait to see what kind of batshit thing akumos is going to do

Well it has to be a free game so that kind of limits my options. I have no idea right now, I don't even feel like posting a thread.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Jimby posted:

lol a little flustered. but, good game to everyone except me. I poo poo the bed on that series. Now I can delete the game off my PC :)

yeah now upload the vod so I can see me shooting you and hear you whining irl

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Jimby posted:

i'll consider it

if you upload the vod I won't draft you for the next tournament, if you don't I'll win 100 tournaments and draft you in every one

:wth:

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Kewpuh please confirm my ownage so I can post a thread telling everyone I own in the name of MRAs

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
http://www.twitch.tv/xxfuneralfirexx/b/640413179

link to actual game, starts at 40 mins

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
When Kewpuh pushes the probations out and authorizes my autism victory thread I'll make it and convert it into a challenge when I figure out one

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
yeah my favorite part is him acting like I'm a virgin god of quake live that no one could ever beat just because he's a keyboard turning contard, I've played like 10 hrs of QL lmao

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Kewpuh posted:

oh also who all participated and lost?

Adam Bowen
Genocyber
Black Baby Goku
Jimby

Everyone listed here did. Jimby and Geno got rolled horribly, BBG was slightly less terrible, Adam was fragging decently but I still won it 3-0. I don't have PMs so I'll just post the thread here in a bit. I suggest Jimby gets a lesser probation though because he streamed and kept the vod lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Alright I posted a basic thread, I'll update it tomorrow/the next day when I get some suggestions or figure out what game I want to play

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3708122

• Locked thread