Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I like to lay on the carpet and pretend I'm dead so the dog freaks out. Also, one time I hid under the bed and grabbed his paws and started screaming. lol what a loving idiot he didn't even see it coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

beat it savagely with some kind of stick

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Talk through a wrapping paper tube at them

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

Stupid bitch.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
hide behind a corner and scare them as they walk around.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My cat freaks out every time I close the bathroom door

You know EXACTLY what I'm doing in there, cat

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My sister's dog once ate all of my mom's adderall and ambien. It was purdy scurred

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
one time my dog farted so loud she woke herself up and then barked at her own butt

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
I don't scare my dogs because I love them and they are better and more precious than human children.

Confusing them and laughing at their inferior intellects is another matter entirely, however.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My sister's dog once ate all of my mom's adderall and ambien. It was purdy scurred

The first time I took ONE 10mg ambien pill I saw dinosaur shadows when my eyes were open and THE loving DEVIL HIMSELF when they were closed, so I can imagine what kind of crazy rear end poo poo that dog was seeing.

Nowadays I mostly just see Death.

e: oh, and clowns on fire

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't own a dog but i like to scare other ppls dogs while the cat watches

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

just gonna be a dissenting voice here and say u should always be nice to your dog. it loves you and will always b your loyal friend. than,s.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
I taught my dog the concept of mortality. Now all it does is stare at the wall clock with a horrified expression.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

a good dog

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

girth brooks part 2 posted:

I taught my dog the concept of mortality. Now all it does is stare at the wall clock with a horrified expression.

Pretty sweet post/avatar text combo there, bro.

naem
May 29, 2011

amityville anus posted:

You monster

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Who's a good doggie? Who's a good boy? Seriously, who's a good dog. It's certainly not you, you lazy rear end. I've been gone all day and there are still dishes in the sink, the trash isn't taken out and you didn't even bother to refill the cat's water dish. Didn't you ever think she might be thirsty, you ingrate?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

amityville anus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqv4Vviod0c

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I scared my dog and now he's dead, don't let this be you

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Insult your dog but in a really happy voice

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

done

naem
May 29, 2011

One of my ex gf's years ago adopted what turned out to be a pitbull puppy and he once happily woke me up by bringing my cell phone which he'd bitten entirely though and setting it on my face

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Dogs so stupid they all scared of teh vacuum

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
My parents' retarded labrador was an extremely warm, goofy and happy dog with a pet peeve: he hated being poked with a finger while the finger-bearer made buzzing noises. If you did it while he was asleep he'd jump up as if he'd been attacked by a python. If you did it while he was awake he'd do the low, very serious and convincing labrador growl while staring you the gently caress down. That was just fronting though. He didn't have a mean or bitey bone in his entire body. You could continue to "buzz" him without fearing for your life or fingers. Eventually he'd figure out the game was up and his mean dog act wasn't loving working, and he'd dash off like hell was on his heels. It was insanely cute. I always felt mean-spirited taking advantage of his mellowness like that, after all the mellowness was due to an early bout with testicular cancer and thus a need to neuter him earlier than usual; but it was too funny and cute to resist.

That dog was loving HUGE too. He topped out at 140 and wasn't even morbidly obese like a lot of old labs you see.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

http://youtu.be/l2s8x5XhCGA

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sometimes i scare my pug by farting really loud and he jumps up looking all horrified and then he gets real close to my butt and sniffs it and then sneezes. every time. that's the extent of my dog scaring because he's a good boy and you should always treat your good dogs with love and respect.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

my dog freaks out when i make the fart sound with my hands. so i do it a lot. sue me.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
my dog is asleep on my legs right now. I could probably scare the poo poo out of her but then she might not sleep on my legs in the future :ohdear:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

i like to stand perfectly still across the room from my dog until he gets excited

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

hemophilia posted:

me too lol. good things animals can't cry

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
I think my dog is too stupid to get scared right now, but she seems pretty trainable. What should I train my dog to be scared of?

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
My mom's dog gets really excited when I visit. He's a huge dog and dumb as gently caress, so I'll just loving tackle him and try to pin him. He's not the biggest fan.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

I think my dog is too stupid to get scared right now, but she seems pretty trainable. What should I train my dog to be scared of?

black people, duh

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Neuter all dogs and laugh at the genocide

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

bonestructure posted:

one time my dog farted so loud she woke herself up and then barked at her own butt

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
My dogs outnumber me and know where I sleep.

I live in fear.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you own a dog you should put up a lifesize poster of a guy
a good spot is in the shadow behind a door

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I have a wrought iron lattice that hangs from my living room ceiling and is studded with rubber spiders. It's hooked up to a trip wire that once triggered by an unwary dog sends it crashing down where metal studs stop it 2 feet off the ground- the perfect height for the rubber spiders to graze the dogs back.

I don't own a dog but in theory I could scare the bejebus out of one if it wanders into my house.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Who's a good doggie? Who's a good boy? Seriously, who's a good dog. It's certainly not you, you lazy rear end. I've been gone all day and there are still dishes in the sink, the trash isn't taken out and you didn't even bother to refill the cat's water dish. Didn't you ever think she might be thirsty, you ingrate?

I ask you, how was your dog supposed to do these chores without opposable thumbs? I understand you work long hours and that must be very frustrating, but you shouldn't take it out on a pet that offers its love so freely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

can dogs see themselves in a mirror? my dog can't, or doesn't give a gently caress. i can't tell which.

• Locked thread