Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Bacon Hat posted:

dude you could get a brand new chrysler 300s, wicked sick 3.6L v6 with all that RWD action daddy said makes you a man. gently caress a 6 speed, this bitch has E I G H T .

or you could get a wrx sti

same price

Or, he could be a sensible adult and get a 4 or 5 door, 3 to 4 cylinder, gas saving sedan from Japan or Korea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

chevy cruize with GM employee incentives somewhere around $120 a month and it wont even catch fire and shoot pistons through the hood untill the 2nd year of the lease

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

gnarlyhotep posted:

1st gen, yeah

the rest look like cooked poo poo

There's some human being old man in my apartment complex that has a newer mustang, and you can tell it's the only thing in the world he cares about. When he gets out of it, he walks around the whole thing looking for scratches. He's always washing and waxing it by hand. After he's done with his inspection, while walking towards the building, he stops three or four times to look back at it, and he always parks it in a spot that's super far away from all other cars. I really wanted to park my car as close as humanly possible next to his, but he probably would have called the cops on me or shot me or something.

It was kind of sad, really.

I just got a 07 eclipse, and I don't really know anything about car coolness because I'm not some redneck human being who jizzes into car mags, but I really like it. It could also be just because I drove a beater for the last 10 years, though.

GAYS FOR DAYS fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Mar 10, 2015

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
The 1988 Mustang is officially the lowest point in American car manufacturing history.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
combi van

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIAT

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFIVE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHUNDRED

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

redshirt posted:

The 1988 Mustang is officially the lowest point in American car manufacturing history.

god drat

when did you start having good opinions

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

There's some human being old man in my apartment complex that has a newer mustang, and you can tell it's the only thing in the world he cares about. When he gets out of it, he walks around the whole thing looking for scratches. He's always washing and waxing it by hand. After he's done with his inspection, while walking towards the building, he stops three or four times to look back at it, and he always parks it in a spot that's super far away from all other cars. I really wanted to park my car as close as humanly possible next to his, but he probably would have called the cops on me or shot me or something.

It was kind of sad, really.

I think every apartment complex has at least one example of this guy's breed

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

gnarlyhotep posted:

god drat

when did you start having good opinions

Just like a minute ago.

The 88 Mustang is an abomination.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Or, he could be a sensible adult and get a 4 or 5 door, 3 to 4 cylinder, gas saving sedan from Japan or Korea.
5 door...?

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

the car from night rider

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

get a heavily used HHR with the dried cum and tears package

family vehicle

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Arnt hatchbacks called 5doors or something now?

I dunno.

:shrug:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

It's a dumb way of saying hatchback.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Thats weird.
OP you should buy a motorcycle and convert the money you save into bitcoins.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

velosters are half off if you have a community college ID and can prove that your degree is in english or history

they come with an acoustic guitar rack and a cargo net for organic poo poo you cant afford at wholefood market

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bacon Hat posted:

velosters are half off if you have a community college ID and can prove that your degree is in english or history

they come with an acoustic guitar rack and a cargo net for organic poo poo you cant afford at wholefood market
last I went to a hyundai dealer they had a veloster on display with a dinosaur wraparound image painted on that was really pixelated

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the plants in the background of the dinosaur were obviously a different, much higher resolution image.

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
ford probe

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Get a Cooper S with a stick. It's fun to drive, reasonable on gas, and is German so nobody will think you're a poor.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

salvage title celica GT. everyone knows bondo is lighter than metal, its way faster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Since you're a STEM get a LEAF

• Locked thread