Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

hemophilia posted:

With Diablo 3 Blizzard pretty much drew a line in the sand and said "Chris metzen and his one story is the divine will of God" and I could probably have dealt with the other bad things happening there but Chris Metzen needs to die before I ever pay Blizzard another penny.

it was extremely cool how metzen had a kid and then cataclysm came out and thrall discovered that his deepest desire was to be a dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a messed up horse posted:

it was extremely cool how metzen had a kid and then cataclysm came out and thrall discovered that his deepest desire was to be a dad

uh do you guys play video games

none of this poo poo is in there

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Madcosby posted:

uh do you guys play video games

none of this poo poo is in there

its in the game

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
strong female protagonist

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Lady needs her spine checked.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

String Beans posted:

Lady needs her spine suplexed.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Relin posted:

an fps in 2015 with glorious 75 fov locked, overwatch by blizzard games is a title to watch out for

i likwe video games and ive never cared about fov so what im saying is while im incredibly gay you're incredibly gayer

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Blizzard game story generator:

X gets corrupted and you have to kill him/her/it.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Robo Reagan posted:

i likwe video games and ive never cared about fov so what im saying is while im incredibly gay you're incredibly gayer

I'm the same but in skyrim the default fov makes your weapons take up like half the screen so I'm glad I could change it.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

happyhippy posted:

Blizzard game story generator:

X gets corrupted and you have to kill him/her/it.

they are redeemed or purified before dying

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

hemophilia posted:

they are redeemed or purified before dying

Then you get their 'SICK' weapon which gives you 5% more dps.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Not VAELEATEASZ lol, he just dies like a BITCH

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
so are game developers the nerd version of sports heroes like do you go to conventions and ask for autographs from them and ask them awkwardly how their kids are and they just say good... good.. while secretly being pretty weirded out

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

if you know their names, it's because they're on your murder list.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
nazi goblins that aren't actual nazi goblins but are still nazi goblins

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

so are game developers the nerd version of sports heroes like do you go to conventions and ask for autographs from them and ask them awkwardly how their kids are and they just say good... good.. while secretly being pretty weirded out

Yes I think so

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol im hearthing back to ironforge, or as I like to call it lagforge because so many people are there my computer gets all laggy lol rofl kek

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol if you've ever watched a diablo3 cutscene. I like the fart boss.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Matey posted:

lol im hearthing back to ironforge, or as I like to call it lagforge because so many people are there my computer gets all laggy lol rofl kek

That's a pretty good story my man lol peace

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.

Matey posted:

I'm hangin' out on the bridge, I've got a sick glow on my purps. I'm giving pity potions to lowbies. Awww this is the life.

naem
May 29, 2011

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

InterFaced posted:

lol if you've ever watched a diablo3 cutscene. I like the fart boss.

The big budget CG ones own

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
wait poo poo overwatch is coimg in 2016? :sad:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Psyopmonkey 2: Fool me twice, Shame on you

lol you never fooled anyone.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
It took Blizzard like 10 years to make Diablo 3, a game with no gameplay. It took them a year to randomly generate dungeons, something NetHack could do in the 80's.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Yaos posted:

It took Blizzard like 10 years to make Diablo 3, a game with no gameplay. It took them a year to randomly generate dungeons, something NetHack could do in the 80's.

I can't think of a single Diablo woman who has a proper cock so I don't care about Diablo.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

psyopmonkey2 posted:

People still play that crap?

As there haven't been one single good game made after it, yes.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I can't think of a single Diablo woman who has a proper cock so I don't care about Diablo.

Diablo is female now, does that count?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Blizzard hasn't made a good game since 2003.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
It was cool when they announced Starcraft 2 because I thought "hey, maybe the company i love and cherish will introduce all the new innovations brought into the RTS genre by games such as Warhammer 40k, Company of Heroes, this will be great" but then they released the same exact game they put out 10 years ago with the same lovely geometric maps

its kind of fun but its kind of not. at least the koreans enjoy it

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Actually it was much worse than the game they put on 10 years ago and would've been vastly improved by being the exact same game they put out 10 years ago.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
hearthstone owns

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

concerned mom posted:

hearthstone owns

thats true. its a good game to paly chillin with your boys in the living room, or while drinking, or while doped up, or even during a boring class.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

jay wilson killed diablo 3 and it was a good thing they removed him

also they changed diablo back into a man for heroes of the storm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Do a google image search for Draenei Cock.

Well that's my contribution to the thread, bye.

Oh hey thanks!

• Locked thread