Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
like, why do all poor people have several cats? is it because cats embrace the hobo lifestyle or because they ward off evil spirits or some poo poo? regardless they're a giant money pit and poor people shouldn't have things that make them happy and they definitely don't deserve anything to be proud of.

*Sir AIDS Note:
Welcome to GBS rewind! In this weekly series I'll be reposting the most awesome archived threads GBS has to offer! So sit, back and, GET READY TO FREAKING LOL!!!! You can find the original thread here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3648849

***FAQ

Why did you choose Why are poors so obsessed with cats? for your opening GBS Rewind?

Uh...because it's an awesomely funny idea and was an awesome thread maybe? You're retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I hope you die IRL

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i have a cat and shes cool

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
This thread really opened strong. Hell, the OP started with "like,". This tells me he's a ocool guy who doesn't give a gently caress. He treats posting like he's just talking casually. Then he gets even more twsited and in your face...evil spirits? Poors? Some real classics. This thread would have been goldmine worthy if the OP spelled cat as "catte" and managed to work in the phrase "don't smoke a weed". Well, see you next week!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
hope u get aids

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
bump

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

what the gently caress is this poo poo

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtOckG5tNhc

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

SHARTING BEAR posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Are you retarded? Do you not understand the OP? It's not the complicated

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
lets get on the time machine and go back to some classic comedy gold times. yeah women couldnt vote and my friend osmand couldnt eat at the lunch counter with me but times were better/funnier i think youl agree

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
well op(s) cats are a good, friendly animal for all mankind. if you are too weak for the hunt the cat will donate food to you out of the spirit of generosity for which cats are known. they kill the vermin, they provide supple warmth during the cold winters. a smart buy. 5/5 A+++++ would pet again

Doctor J Off fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Mar 11, 2015

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

feline AIDS kills shitloads of cats thats a FACT

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

wanna pet that cat

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Stoat posted:

feline AIDS kills shitloads of cats thats a FACT

my kitty has cat herpes true story

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Do the 9/11 thread next, that was a classic.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

This thread really opened strong. Hell, the OP started with "like,". This tells me he's a ocool guy who doesn't give a gently caress. He treats posting like he's just talking casually. Then he gets even more twsited and in your face...evil spirits? Poors? Some real classics. This thread would have been goldmine worthy if the OP spelled cat as "catte" and managed to work in the phrase "don't smoke a weed". Well, see you next week!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

do the doobie thread

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

do a girlmecha thread

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Parallax Scroll posted:

do the doobie thread

Link

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im not doing your job

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

im middle class and i have a cat

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

do yourself (with a gun)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
cats are just around and eat rats and mice and radiate pathos which fits in well with the general atmosphere

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

What about the rich fat cats?

Maybe it's just envy.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Hold on folks...

Its about to get funny.

:smug:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
get this

a musical

about CATS!!!

and get this - ever heard of rollerblades?

No? Well, let me explain. Rolleblades are like shoes with wheels on the bottom, usually at least four, in a straight line directly under the heel for best weight transfer. Basically it's like ice skates except for the potent awareness of the ramifications of global warming.

anyways, the cats are on rollerblades

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
hey that's one of my threads i posted and never replied in lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
let's play!:

Why did spanish manlove ban this person!?!:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664727&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post434855499

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 11, 2015

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Well you see op cats are free and when you get two you can make unlimited amounts

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Cats are cheap, duh.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
oh btw that was a joke thread to "why are poors so obsessed with cars".

you wouldn't get it if u weren't there haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

a bone to pick posted:

oh btw that was a joke thread to "why are poors so obsessed with cars".

you wouldn't get it if u weren't there haha

how many pages must this thread be for you to admit that you also own the op account

• Locked thread