Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
step one take the wad of toilet paper, make sure so its thick enough so your finger accidentally doesnt pierce an smash into your moist brown rear end in a top hat
step two using your finger as a sort of "tent pole" approach the rear end in a top hat with the wad
step three insert wad into rear end in a top hat, use finger to scrape the inside of rear end in a top hat for maximal poop collection
bonus step? dip a clean wad into the toilett water and use the moist toilet paper to clean any caked on dried turd residue

if all those dont work simply wet your hand and wipe as if it was a toilet paper. its quite a refreshing feeling to do all the cleaning yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
suck my balls, op!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

is this real or a photoshop

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I'm taking a big runny dump right now OP thanks !

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

killaer posted:

step one take the wad of toilet paper, make sure so its thick enough so your finger accidentally doesnt pierce an smash into your moist brown rear end in a top hat
step two using your finger as a sort of "tent pole" approach the rear end in a top hat with the wad
step three insert wad into rear end in a top hat, use finger to scrape the inside of rear end in a top hat for maximal poop collection
bonus step? dip a clean wad into the toilett water and use the moist toilet paper to clean any caked on dried turd residue

if all those dont work simply wet your hand and wipe as if it was a toilet paper. its quite a refreshing feeling to do all the cleaning yourself

this seems like too much work, I will just continue to use a hand towel ductaped to a yard stick tyvm

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
What a coincidence, I'm wiping my rear end right now

Hang on I got some poo poo on my phon

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I am dead serious

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Damnit the poo poo got into my post

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Prolapse your anus so you can effectively wipe.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I actually suggest taking off all your clothes when taking a poo poo. I am completely naked and vulnerable right now yet feel indestructible on my porcelain seat.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's bad for environment to use TP. I'd implore everyone to just take a bath each morning.

1. Go Poop
2. Fill bathtub
3. Take bath
4. Shake yourself dry

To save water you can skip step 2 usually, just change the water out when tubs about to overflow. HTH

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

If this was the OP i would have 5'ved. Thank you for picking up the slack.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

This wasn't the entirety of the OP so gently caress this thread.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I keep putting the drat poop back up my drat rear end, what kind of poo poo body keeps putting its insides on the outside? gently caress my drat body! poo poo needs to stay where it belongs, keep trying to shove my drat organs back up there but they keep slippin' out, my drat dookie organ!!

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
help I keep wiping the screen of my computer but the op is there here!! I've tried wiping sitting and standing

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
OP I need your advice. this is the fourth poop I've taken in the last hour. I don't know if its the carne asada and 6 pack I had for dinner or what but my rear end in a top hat is in pain. conventional wiping methods hurt too much.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hobohemian posted:

If this was the OP i would have 5'ved. Thank you for picking up the slack.

Captain Candiru posted:

This wasn't the entirety of the OP so gently caress this thread.

:hf:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

OP I need your advice. this is the fourth poop I've taken in the last hour. I don't know if its the carne asada and 6 pack I had for dinner or what but my rear end in a top hat is in pain. conventional wiping methods hurt too much.

Use the carpet attachment to your normal vacuum cleaner and literally suck the poop away! A high school science teacher found this one easy trick that toilet paper companies HATE!

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pooping as i post so thanks op

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Wild T posted:

Use the carpet attachment to your normal vacuum cleaner and literally suck the poop away! A high school science teacher found this one easy trick that toilet paper companies HATE!

My laptop is at 14% and I'm afraid I won't make it through the article before it dies. I'm thinking Ill just diarrhea in the shower.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Tired of wiping your rear end and being bored? The trick is to wait till there is a turd about half way out your rear end in a top hat then standup and squish your buttcheecks together really hard and really squish that sucker around. Turns wiping your rear end from a tedious drag into a fun minigame with an achievement at the end.

• Locked thread