Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Do you think her lesbian friends are trying to seduce her, caring little for me and my emotional well-being? Like "gently caress that dick-haver. I don't give a gently caress if he is her boyfriend. I'm gonna get me a piece of that pussy."
anyone who doesnt personally know and like you would rationalize in a second any reason to gently caress your girl and a lot of the people who do like you will do the same anyway
whether its personal or not isnt really the issue so much as the loving your girl part

Applewhite posted:

If you are not trying to leverage this friendship into a threesome you deserve to get cheated on.
lmao the 3way
just gonna leverage yourself out of getting sex on the reg but shell keep living with you and being supported by you while she fucks other people
the 3way is societys biggest scam against dudes with girlfriends youre only supposed to do that with 2 girls you dont know that well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Zzulu posted:

can this thread be about sexy empowered women sexing on eachother instead of the op and his cheating girlfriend?
it can be about anything as long as we dont say dumb crap like empowered women
you clearly meant to say empowered womyn but i understand this and forgive you i am here if you need to talk

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

he's suggestively resting his hand in the area where recent surveys have indicated her vagina is most likely located
those surveys are wildly out of date

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Zzulu posted:

tongue blowjob

theres got to be a better way!

• Locked thread