Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I love Keurig cup coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

plain blue jacket posted:

you are the coffee equivalent of a heroin junkie sucking dicks in an alleyway to pay for his next hit

Mmm, sipping on my Keurig cup coffee. So great, just love it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Darkman Fanpage posted:

in going piss in your kerig water tank

*Smiles* I love my Keurig cup coffee!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr. Pumroy posted:

drugs are good

Yeah.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"Caffeine" comes from the racist Afrikaans term "kaffer" referring to the black color of the coffee. When you ask for caffeine you are making an oppressive request.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0g2OeVCDFg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Some kids took preworkouts before wrestling meets and the coach told them to stop because of the rampant vomiting that occured from jitters and kids taking it in empty stomachs before/after weigh ins.

• Locked thread