Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I played that game in 1998. how do you even remember the end of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Frostwerks posted:

My computer is really lovely and I was playing it like 5 minutes ago lol

:|

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I legit feel bad if you're just playing HL now because of computer limitations. If you have $100 you can probably buy some desktop from 2005 that will cream that poo poo. consider it frostwerks

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Nefarious posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

you can buy people's lovely computers that will play HL2 for $100 :confused: ? for instance I bought someone some HP desktop with an 8800GTS for $80 a few weeks ago on craigslist.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Bleusilences posted:

Wow that's quite a find, the card alone worth that price.

Maybe separate (I mean, it'd be a little tragic to spend $80 on it today but im not surprised if thats what they list for) but a lot of HP pavillions had that card and a lot of their owners dont know/dont care. The hard part is just getting the computer itself vs the whole thing

edit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-Nvidia...=item3f485cf2de

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nvidia-GeForce-8800-GTS-512MB-GDDR3-PCIe-/151615197952?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234cf85300

ie. "please take it away"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I hooked up my lovely laptop to my tv and stream games from my pc to it and voila , steambox :smug:

of course the only thing it really accomplishes is really letting me know how most games are really bad with a controller

• Locked thread