Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
OP, car buying is for fools. Why spend a bunch of money you don't have right now (gotta get designer furniture for your chic 600 sq ft apartment) on a hunk o junk you won't get laid with, when a dealership could set you up on an 84 month lease?

You don't even have to know the full amount of what you're paying. Just hand over a certain amount per month for the rest of your life and always be driving new-ish bland econobox transportation appliances! Interest? Equity? That talk's for poors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

OP I dun tole you equity is for poors don't worry about that poo poo. Absolutely turn that car into the dealer (private party is just dumb people way overvalue a box that magically transports them places) and lease yourself a sweet new Accord for 84 easy monthly payments of $500. If you bought a car you'd just spend $500 per month on turbo-encabulators, unilateral phase detractors, cardinal grammeters, and all those other useless bits that you'd actually have to spend a couple minutes learning about. That poo poo cuts into DOTA and cheetos time.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Hey guys check out my new LIME GREEN HUMMER

It's green, so it's pretty good for the environment. This is important as I like to talk to people about saving the environment and how could I do that without something marketed as saving the environment?

• Locked thread