Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
lol if you're a dude and your dad didn't teach you how to perform basic vehicle maintenance like brakes and oil changes

either your dads a bitch and didn't know himself, you're a complete embarrassment to him and wants nothing to do with you, or your moms a whore and you don't know who he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I'd rather be a redneck than a pedo

*peels out in a pick up truck blaring ole Dixie out the horns*

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Infinite Karma posted:

I bought a new hybrid, because with the cost of fuel on an older car, you end up paying almost as much to own old piece of poo poo. Plus I have grownup credit, so my loan is at about 2% APR.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/bmw-520d-beats-toyota-prius-in-fuel-economy-test-ar54284.html

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Old Bmws will generally run forever. I daily drove a 1988 e28 535i with over 250k miles back in the mid 2000s. The thing passed the Massachusetts state emissions test back when they would put the car on a dyno with a tailpipe sniffer. The only reason I got rid of it was because of rust.

The problem is maintenance. You really can't ignore or put off anything, esp. with the 90s and on BMWs

• Locked thread