Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Just get an old Honda or Toyota if you're a broke rear end nigga. If you change the oil, tires, and brakes, they run forever.

American cars are built like poo poo and designed to fail at 100k miles, and German cars are too expensive to keep up.

both Honda and Toyota have big quality problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiAqug4F33w

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also makes sense to avoid a new model makeover like the 2006 Civic, since all the new parts tends to mean more recalls and reliability problems.

My 2006 Civic had around 5 recalls against it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Infinite Karma posted:

I bought a new hybrid, because with the cost of fuel on an older car, you end up paying almost as much to own old piece of poo poo. Plus I have grownup credit, so my loan is at about 2% APR.

Yeah plus due to QE in the USA all sorts of loans are really cheap.

• Locked thread