Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'm going to level with you: I'm not going to be able to post a weekly thread for the next month. I have previous commitments that make it so that I can't watch the show live. Due to the success of SmackDown having a non-weekly GDT for about a month, I'm making a placeholder GDT until I can make weekly commitments again.

THIS WEEK!

Ethan Carter III vs. Rockstar Spud - Hair vs. Hair

The Revolution vs. the Wolves vs. the Bro Mans - Ultimate X33 for the TNA Tag Team Championship

Bobby Roode vs. Eric Young - Last Man Standing

MARCH 20!

Bobby Lashley vs. Kurt Angle - TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Taryn Terrell vs. Gail Kim - TNA Knockouts Championship

AFTER THAT!

To be determined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
"Impact has been pretty good lately" - Dave "The Wrestling Observer" Meltzer

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alain Post posted:

"Impact has been pretty good lately" - Dave "The Wrestling Observer" Meltzer

i will not give it a fair shake though

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
MVP LITERALLY holds Drew Galloway's life in his hands.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
TNA sucks

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

let's go Cena

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

#GiveTNAaChance

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Bix's thoughts on the match. Spoiler tagged the stuff that spoils the finish of match:

quote:

-- If you didn't see last night's episode of Impact, you need to go out of your way to watch the main event, which was EC3 vs. Rockstar Spud in a hair vs. hair match. This was the best match and overall presentation on TNA programming in a really, really long time. It was a great, super heated match with incredible drama, a hot crowd in the palms of their hands, and even in 2015, I have to say that the blood helped put it over the top, though it was already a great match. When I saw how TNA was promoting the match, I wasn't sure what to think. It's 2015, nobody really blades in major league pro wrestling and the last time TNA brought blood back, the fans didn't react well to it. As much as the visual adds to the drama of a great match, it just doesn't feel like it's worth it anymore.

Once Spud came up bleeding and the heat kept on building, I kind of forgot about the real world consequences, but only because I was so drawn into the match. Taking some distance from it, I still don't like the idea of it, but I'm glad that if TNA was going to bring back blood for a match, it was the sympathetic home country babyface in a long-term story bleeding in a TV main event of what will probably be their biggest card of the year, as opposed to Abyss doing his shtick, or anyone considering a double juice match. I don't want anyone cutting themselves, but the visual of blood, in and of itself, really does add to the type of match that Spud and EC3 had. It would be nice if there was some other way that actually worked in a pro wrestling environment.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...m-punk-and-more?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
TONIGHT! Lashley/Angle for the title in what was said to be a really good match!

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Whoa did you see that slam? What a move! Bram rules!

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
do they do commentary from a kitchen countertop?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

SylvainMustach posted:

do they do commentary from a kitchen countertop?

They're in the Tazcave.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Tonight! Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm in Six Sides of Steel! Plus, Rockstar Spud defends his X-Division Championship against Low-Ki!

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
the gently caress is eric young supposed to be wearing?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
What an episode of Impact Wrestling.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Having just caught up with the show, I can say this was an alright episode. Kong is a BEAST. Also, they did a tribute to Perro Aguayo, Jr. at the end, which was classy.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Forgot to bump the thread, but it's on right now.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Tonight's the last night of this thread. Davey Richards vs. DJ Z and Awesome Kong vs. Gail Kim are tonight, so it'll probably be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
TNA

• Locked thread