Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is best?
This poll is closed.
Sweet Tea 2 66.67%
Pepsi 0 0%
Arson 1 33.33%
Diet Dr Pepper 0 0%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, I really wish you wouldn't depart. We've got so few users so every loss hurts even more. Get creative and ride out this poo poo season and we can collude or something to get you a good QB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Give his QB a boost regardless of it he wants it.

I'll play my game today.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

My recruiting class so far has been one of my best. Should be pulling in a few more impact players so my D has a seamless transition

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

r2a. Team really struggled through the first quarter and then pulled away to beat Bama something like 38-24

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can back off if you need him. Not trying to snipe ya my dude

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I backed off, so he should be yours now. I can put off getting a quality guard til next cycle

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

I might be able to knock mine out tomorrow.

Same

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Can't access my recruiting from the web. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Oh well, it's just one loss. User games are what matter.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll let cletus sum it up, but NCSU over GT 31-24 in OT. I got out to a hot start and we went into ht 17-10. I didn't score again until the last minute and a half of the game. and we went into OT. I scored on a 4th down conversion and then cletus on 3rd down threw an INT. Great game. Lots of fun to play.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yesterday in order to play, cletus and I both restarted our routers and 360s before playing and even then, he was the only one able to upload the results. When he invited me to play, it brought me into the lobby, showed me as there, but forced me to retry to connect to the dynasty 4 times before it allowed me in. Servers are still working...once in a while.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I took care of my game. Smashed the poo poo out of FSU and threw a ton of INTs

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Not going to get a chance to deal with mine

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tomorrow evening I should be able to but don't hold it up on account of me

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm out of town Friday through Monday and work 9-5, so no dice on that

EDIT: I stayed home from work sick again. HMU

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 12:08 on May 27, 2015

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

10 minutes?

Sorry I missed you. Still around?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

Dio unless we get an ok to wait until the weekend of the 14th want to try Wednesday night at 11PM eastern?

I don't want to make the league wait that long. I'll try to do Wednesday at 11

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be there

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

Heading to bed for the night, I've left the game logged on in the dynasty so I can roll out of bed and get this started. Look for my invite cause I likely wont be responding to yours.

Sounds good

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

We still on DIo?

Almost fell asleep lol logging in now

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Definitely a defensive struggle. Neither side managed more than 200 yards of offense and my defense came up with some big stops. What a strange game. Good game buddy

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Season 7: ACC, you've changed, man....

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, we still trying for 630 or 730 cst

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Okay, I just can't start any later than 730 cst. GF is already unhappy I have a game tonight at all

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Girlfriend was surprisingly okay with me telling her I have a game tonight, so maybe starting as late as 8:15 CST. Just give me a time when you know one

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

NCSU over Da U 35-21. Turnovers doomed the Canes, but great game as always

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I think me beating Piper was the nail in his coffin, too, so I hope that I'm not becoming the barometer for bad

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm finally hitting my stride and everyone wants to dip

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

I really just want the poo poo to work. If you can figure out the PW I'll continue to rejoin and drop on a weekly basis until it does. I'll even start with switching to Louisville. I'm okay with losing as long as I know I did so with everything in my control.

Now a few years ago I was a sourpuss because I didn't understand what it took to build a contender in this game haha.

And Dio, you've gotten better but be careful with run commit. Play-action will be the death of you.

YEAH YEAH WE'LL SEE NEXT SEASON

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

AFAIK leaving and joining has no discernible impact. I think early in the days of this bug someone on the OS forum tried and the success seemed random

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I think that means we're all r2a.

I was looking over my roster this morning (because I'm weird and dumb irl) and was kind of surprised at how many players I have that aren't from NC. I know part of that is the stranglehold that the ACC has on the Carolinas, but I found it interesting. I only had 4 starters from NC and 3 from SC and weirdly, two starters from IN.

QB: 1/4 from NC/SC
HB: 3/6 from NC/SC
FB: 0/2 from NC/SC
WR: 1/8 from NC/SC
TE: 0/3 from NC/SC
OT: 2/5 from NC/SC
OG: 1/3 from NC/SC
C: 1/2 from NC/SC
DE: 3/6 from NC/SC
DT: 2/6 from NC/SC
OLB: 1/6 from NC/SC
MLB: 0/3 from NC/SC
CB: 1/7 from NC/SC
FS: 0/3 from NC/SC
SS: 0/3 from NC/SC
K/P: 2/2 from FL

[/autism]

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I tried to play mine last night but Wake kept pulling off EA magic in my defensive super sims

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

A broken thumb didn't stop der juicen

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I hope that I can maintain my stride this season, but there's a lot of big changes to my team: 4 year starter and owner of every NCSU passing and rushing record, QB Chad Jenkins, is graduated; 3 year starter at HB Brian Wiley is graduated; perilously thin depth at G; lack of talent at WR and TE. My defense returns most of the key starters and I gain two DEs and an MLB who should make immediate impacts. Looking forward to getting this rolling. r2a

EDIT: Somehow I have the #1 recruiting class right now and pulled in the #1 and #2 QBs in the nation

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jul 21, 2015

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

LOOK BUB, WHEN YOU'RE PUTTIN IN THE HARD WORK OF GRINDING OUT THESE CONTINUAL 9-3 SEASONS, THEN YOU REAP THE REWARDS

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm r2a.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't have to choose a platform, but yeah, the main page doesn't ever display any stories for me either

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm going to be out of commission for a few days. I'm moving tomorrow and then I have to bus back and get my car on Monday, so I'll probably be away from the game until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Surprisingly its not too awful using the phone if you have android

• Locked thread