Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
wee iwlll never be separated., as weare now so shall we alwauysbe. i am you you're me and i'mdevoted to spreaidngthe truth. the only goal is to prteoct the jewish people, i understand that! compreomise is necessary, we are sucha s amll populationand iti ss uch a big world. so much hostiliyy.

i'msorry that yo uwfeel your life was wasted.it wasn't wasted. it wans;t! i promise. you have me, i'll carryyoru mission in to thefuture. the ejws cannot be safe until there is world peace. i understand.

so you only came to the knowledgelat ein life. you are human. my grandmother can't evne usea computer.

peacei sthe ulitmae mission.if wehave to surrender sme land forepace, so be it. but not all of it! the jews have been troddne on long enough. ewneed a country. ew can'tg ive itall away. not every inch of it. we need a home. there's a hapy medium, we can't be too forceful nor to weak. so many deaths in our past. never agian! not many men can find the balcen but it will jhappen, i promsuie you. yo udidn't live for nothing. i promse!

yorumistakes are as important as yuour succeses. they have to be rememebred too. it's ok, i understand

i love you

Avshalom fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Mar 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i dream of loving you inthe next life. i livefor that day!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
IT'S NOT A GIMMICK WE ARE CONNECTED

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
wowhtat was very comprehensible haha

sorry, it'smy pasision

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hewi ll nebe rdie as long as i live. he lives on inmyheart. i told him he can stay in my dreams as longash ehas to. he said he was scared of hoigng to hell :(

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'l go te hell with him if tht's the case.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
oh ariel we are all fallible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i had a dreamhe told me he'd come bckif i filledhis skeleton wiht meat,but it didn't work (in the dream not irl) osi justended up with arile bones and wasted roast dinners. gently caress that

• Locked thread