Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
experiencing ego death is the the best life experience one can have. utter stillness and peace. overwhelming feeling of love (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ok

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

tvayisnihyaami posted:

experiencing ego death is the the best life experience one can have. utter stillness and peace. overwhelming feeling of love (:

lol

do LDS and get back to us

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I dropped acid, it was dumb. Bunch of hallucinations but oyu just sit there pointing at em going 'that's not real, that's not real, that's retarded'.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I did acid like 30 or 40 times. it was great

I did mushrooms maybe 10 times and when they were good it was spastic.

I did DMT 3 or 4 times and thats is the real deal as far as what popular culture thinks LSD is. but its super hard core.

no jokes or fun with DMT

and countless E's

countless lines of speed

and im a casual who likes drinking

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 14, 2015

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Mushroom ego death is a really horrible and loveless experience. I'm not touching anything that gives me ego death, ever again

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

Mushroom ego death is a really horrible and loveless experience. I'm not touching anything that gives me ego death, ever again

you gotta surrender yourself to the experience, you can't fight it. if you do you will end up panic and have an awful experience

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

lol, its partly a fight against being poisoned, its the mushrooms defence.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
LSD is great

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Its bad and destroys your perception of reality

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

killaer posted:

your perception is reality is merely an illusion

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Im going to do 3 LSDs tonight

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
well anyway my favorite part of LSD is when it hides in your spine forever only to un-crystallize and give you debilitating flashbacks to vietnam 1-2 years after youve taken it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

killaer posted:

No.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
my lsd dealer told me "he only did it for the love"

my lsd dealear was incredibly obese and sold bud from his moms apartment, would let you in and let you 'sniff the goods' so apparently she was chill with that which is fuckin weird but I guess LSD makes you more "open" and "you see god" so thats really nice

my lsd dealer also had a store which he said was a physical location for an online only weird clothes and shoes only hippies/people who live in vermont/people who hike the appalachian trail/wear hemp clothing would wear but it was off the side of the highway near the manufacturing district away from any actual customers so it must have been a front for something - massive grow op??? probably. chill dude but drat bro

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
One night I did 3 shiva ohm blotters and a 'bart simpson' some guy had in his wallet. It took three people to convince me the building we were in wasn't underwater and the "leaking bricks" were just condensation. I could literally "see" highly pressurized water spraying out of the walls and wasn't buying their bullshit for a second. When my legs turned invisible I danced with a chick who had butterflies for eyes. I made out with an undulating mass of mouths and titties and my reflection in the mirror was wearing a dieselpunk fighterpilot outfit. The insides of my eyelids were too intense to look at.

Aug 4, 2010

dont do drugs

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

my friends uncle took lsd in the 70s and now he is a glass of orange juice or whatever

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
where could my friend find lsd if he were so inclined?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

depends how you feels about psytrance.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Also my friend too where could he

do they take credit card

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
the stoners

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Also my friend too where could he

do they take credit card

or bitcoin. my friend has quite a few bitcoins, he tells me.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

its really easy to buy lsd on tor with a credit card now and lsd is the safest drug you can ever get in the mail

we're living in a brave new world

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Is there even LSD stock any more or is the market still saturated with weird bastardized amphetamines from Chiner sold as LSD and you probably wouldn't know the difference until you have a heart attack

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I know a guy whose dealer buys liquid from a darknet marketplace, dilutes and sells blotters for a profit. I know this because his dealer told me everything because he was tripping balls last time i saw him.

My friend still buys from him despite knowing he could just cut the middleman right out. :wtc:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Grow your own lsd

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
is that picture moving??

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Woah man the colors.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I did salvia divinorum once. Ego death ftw.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
All is clear now in this timeless realm located between my ears. Expansion is contraction. Zooming in is zooming out. Birth is death. Contradiction is accord. OMMMMMMMMMMM*om begins to transform into ethereal choir*

Do you guys want to watch Pee-Wee's Big Adventure? I have some thoughts about it re: Campbell's monomyth.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
i've died so many times in time that I'm not sure what being alive really is.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
did you realise biscuits are made of crumbs

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i don't think this acid is as potent as it was say 30 years ago because i have to do a lot of it sometimes

have you ever tripped two days in a row?

how about shrooms man, i can't do them two days in a row, it's like a waste or something

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I thought all you kids were taking MDMA now, grinding each other in clubs and calling it tripping? In my day we took acid or shrooms out in nature, and we liked it.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

you shouldn't be tripping more than once a month and really that's way too often. 3-4 times a year.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Rapman the Cook posted:

lol, its partly a fight against being poisoned, its the mushrooms defence.

It's not poison. Psilocybin is actually less toxic than water.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

It's not poison. Psilocybin is actually less toxic than water.

lol

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
LSD is to your brain what netti pots are to your nose

Not really effective and once in a while you might get a parasite that kills you or per LSD makes you go crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I like to eat a bunch of acid and head to the everglades once in a while. Get back to nature. Commune with the Great Swamp Ape. It really clears the head.

• Locked thread