Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

ugh the idea of sweet toothpaste is just viscerally wrong

but its the only way to get people to brush bc otherwise it tastes like rat poison that makes you puke

check your toofpaste that poo poo has sugar!!! lots!!! try eating a fruit/orange juice after brushing your tongue is so overloaded w sugar that nothing tastes sweet anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

killaer posted:

but its the only way to get people to brush bc otherwise it tastes like rat poison that makes you puke

check your toofpaste that poo poo has sugar!!! lots!!! try eating a fruit/orange juice after brushing your tongue is so overloaded w sugar that nothing tastes sweet anymore

Sodium laureth sulfate does the taste change stuff I thought.

:shrug:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Hobohemian posted:

Do you know what conditioner is? Maybe get some of that biosilk stuff. Unwashed oily hair is so gross.

Look, it takes long enough to shampoo my hair, now you're telling me to spend another 10 minutes waiting for the conditioner to work ??
All this obsessive cleanliness cuts into valuable forums posting time and that's just unacceptable.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Fog Tripper posted:

That's the point. It keeps my hair manageable. Your hair requires oil.

I know you sincerely believe this, and think its normal and everything, but literally every single person i've ever met who says "oh i only shower once a week because my hair needs to be oily" had smelled awful and been completely unaware of it. you stink and you have no idea. it's really a bummer. i used to think you were kind of a jerk but now i honestly pity you because your mean-spirited adversarial posting style undoubtedly comes from the way people treat you in real life for stinking so much. i'm sorry for having judged you so harshly in the past, and i implore you to clean yourself. you'll be a better person for it.

Aug 4, 2010

lmao, gatekeeper layin down the truths

Aug 4, 2010

i shower in the morning and relax in a bath at night, it has worked fine for me so far

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01fixa4lgcE

We're not even going to have clean, potable water on this planet in 20 years because of all you OCD fucks. Somebody told you to your face that you stink some time back in grade school and you've been traumatized ever since.

I wash every day in the summers because it's like 100 loving degrees outside though, so whatever

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Lmao water running out in 20 years a new one from the perma-paranoid eco freaks.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

opus111 posted:

Lmao water running out in 20 years a new one from the perma-paranoid eco freaks.

ooooo u get me so mad!!!

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
drat you all sound like a bunch of germaphobe babbys that have been conditioned to be little girly men. You should use the shower like you should use everything else in life - when you need it. Most of you never leave your sterilized homes all day and are probably killing more beneficial microbes than harmful ones.

Get rad

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Uhm, p. Obvious OP. But you should change the sheets weekly.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Flayer fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Mar 16, 2015

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
loving gas this autistic thread what the gently caress is wrong with you op

any tips on flossing my teeth or is it just best to do it while your mom throats my dick?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Pistol_Pete posted:

If you're not showering twice a day in 2015, I really don't know what to say to you.

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats not enough.

I shower once a day if I stay home, but you have to shower twice if you go out.

And, you better change your sheets every two days. Keep multiple sets you gross tards.

Gross.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

An English teacher in high school got called out on being a stinky-rear end dude by a student and spent twenty minutes trying to explain to us that in other countries and cultures people didn't shower every day and that the smell of BO was a welcome smell that some people enjoyed. Later on in the semester he made us watch an episode of Next Generation because he definitely didn't have a lesson plan.

Zzulu posted:

I shower once a day

if i did twice my skin would get way too dry and i dont want to have to deal with moisturizers or whatv

Volcott posted:

Two showers a day is unnecessary. You could take a shower in the morning and a bath at night if you really wanted to.

dog buttz posted:

I occasionally skip a shower on days I'm off work and not going out, but I can't even imagine how disgusting I would feel if I skipped two.

lmao epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

www posted:

i shower in the morning and relax in a bath at night, it has worked fine for me so far

drat dude hardcore

• Locked thread