Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Your skin can survive a bit of soap and water, and you sweat more than you think you do.

Also, wash your bedsheets every 1 to 2 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Volcott posted:

Your skin can survive a bit of soap and water, and you sweat more than you think you do.

thanks mom

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

No way. How can I attract the opposite sex if my musk isn't strong enough to signal my fertility

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

If people's moms were doing their jobs I wouldn't be posting about basic hygiene at 4 in the morning.

Peoples'? Whatever.

A Jupiter
Apr 25, 2010

i work at a clean-lab where you're supposed to shower every morning and change into clothes which stay on site and are washed every day

never have nerds been so clean

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
IM PRETTY SURE I CAN HAVE A SHOWER EVERY SECOND DAY OR LESS BUT I AM A loving IDIOT

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Volcott posted:

If people's moms were doing their jobs I wouldn't be posting about basic hygiene at 4 in the morning.

Peoples'? Whatever.

its not going to make a difference.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
If you're not showering twice a day in 2015, I really don't know what to say to you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pistol_Pete posted:

If you're not showering twice a day in 2015, I really don't know what to say to you.

what the gently caress are you doing that you need two showers a day?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Pistol_Pete posted:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what the gently caress are you doing that you need two showers a day?

Haha, look at this disgusting loving idiot.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
i shower my dilz with your mom's saliva daily, or else the smegma build-up gets out of control

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rapman the Cook posted:

Haha, look at this disgusting loving idiot.

way to waste potable water you stupid rear end in a top hat

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
brazil

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Thats not enough.

I shower once a day if I stay home, but you have to shower twice if you go out.

And, you better change your sheets every two days. Keep multiple sets you gross tards.

Gross.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

way to waste potable water you stupid rear end in a top hat

Ok cool, so you also piss and poo poo on other peoples poo poo and piss, as well, so you only have to flush the toilet once a day or something?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

idk why people keep bringing this up because in the e/n shower thread it was only like two or three goons arguing you shouldn't shower every day.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

And, you better change your sheets every two days. Keep multiple sets you gross tards.

Seriously this.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rapman the Cook posted:

Ok cool, so you also piss and poo poo on other peoples poo poo and piss, as well, so you only have to flush the toilet once a day or something?

that has a lot to do with wasting water by taking more than one shower a day. You are a monster

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

shower in the morning to wake you up, shwoer in the evening to make you feel cozy.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I once pooped.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Volcott posted:

lol good one op

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I literally smell sweaty at 8Am and dont even know it because Im a loving piece of poo poo.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHMUvS4fCls

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
If you don't shower literally every second of your existance then lmbo I don't know what to tell you, kill yourself you filthy sack of poo poo.

Ugh, I can't think anything as disgusting as the smell of human being.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Puistokemisti posted:

If you don't shower literally every second of your existance then lmbo I don't know what to tell you, kill yourself you filthy sack of poo poo.

Ugh, I can't think anything as disgusting as the smell of human being.

You are more bacteria than you know. Sink into a couch and have it consume you.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

A reasonable amount of filth helps maintain a healthy immune system, obsessive washing and fresh laundry just causes skin issues and allergies!

And if you change your bedsheets every two days it's because you have your mom or girlfriend do it for you, or because you're a crazy person.
A lightly used set of bedsheets smell much nicer than a brand new set full of detergent and softeners anyway

You shouldn't be ashamed of your body odours OP, as long as you brush your teeth and dab on some antiperspirant nobody minds if you don't smell like a perfume shop.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

error1 posted:

A reasonable amount of filth helps maintain a healthy immune system, obsessive washing and fresh laundry just causes skin issues and allergies!

And if you change your bedsheets every two days it's because you have your mom or girlfriend do it for you, or because you're a crazy person.
A lightly used set of bedsheets smell much nicer than a brand new set full of detergent and softeners anyway

You shouldn't be ashamed of your body odours OP, as long as you brush your teeth and dab on some antiperspirant nobody minds if you don't smell like a perfume shop.

You are a terrible person.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
only time i don't shower every day is when i'm suicidally depressed, so basically if you aren't showering every day it means you should probably kill yourself

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

A Jupiter posted:

where you're supposed to shower every morning

That's everywhere, man.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Let us stop this with Diesel pot . Hold on, I have to pay how much?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
An English teacher in high school got called out on being a stinky-rear end dude by a student and spent twenty minutes trying to explain to us that in other countries and cultures people didn't shower every day and that the smell of BO was a welcome smell that some people enjoyed. Later on in the semester he made us watch an episode of Next Generation because he definitely didn't have a lesson plan.

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Later on in the semester he made us watch an episode of Next Generation because he definitely didn't have a lesson plan.

That happens all the time, though. Like, literally happened at least once a month in highschool. Maybe the video was slightly related, but I know in English the video was definitely not related at like any points for one year. We watched things like Suits and Criminal Minds.
But I kinda treated that teacher as more like a friend than a teacher and I remember one time he told me to move in so he could get by and I told him "not until you say please" and he was pretty pissed about being treated as an equal, and I knew it.

edit: I think I even started calling him by his first name at one point, which you don't do.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Every monday I fill the tub and re-use the water to wipe down at least once a day. Sunday night I empty the now filthy tub and light a small candle as part of a personal ceremony.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

An English teacher in high school got called out on being a stinky-rear end dude by a student and spent twenty minutes trying to explain to us that in other countries and cultures people didn't shower every day and that the smell of BO was a welcome smell that some people enjoyed. Later on in the semester he made us watch an episode of Next Generation because he definitely didn't have a lesson plan.

Was this person Indian.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Volcott posted:

Was this person Indian.
He was a very effeminate, hairy white man

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

He was a very effeminate, hairy white man

So he wasn't even from one of the cultures he was talking about. Man, what a nerd.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

opus111 posted:

shower in the morning to wake you up, shwoer in the evening to make you feel cozy.

:agreed:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i sometimes dont shower for 2-3 days and my buttcrack gets kinda itchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
My flat doesn't even have a shower, just a bath, a very sad looking bath.

• Locked thread