Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
duke nukemed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

yea

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
You little prickster

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The greatest dunks known to man is Oreo based. It is easy to leave it in the milk. The dregs of taste.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
Barkley lives on, inside us all.

He shuts up, and he Jams.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I think like all great kick starter projects the guy running it had a nervous breakdown and used the money to get he dick chopped off.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Barkely waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Barkle was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”
So Barkely gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. Barkley plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted
The radio said “No, Barkley. You are the demons”
And then Barkely was a zombie.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I think like all great kick starter projects the guy running it had a nervous breakdown and used the money to get he dick chopped off.

This is good use of kickstarter

bof_man
Mar 23, 2006
Value Pack
Not sure what you mean OP, Barkley Shut Up and Jam! 2 came out for the Genesis in 1995.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

while this undoubtedly happened, the development is still making progress according to the games thread

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519798 they still post in it.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Good. People need to learn when to stop.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Barkley Shut Up and Jam! 2 is already out dumbass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barkley_Shut_Up_and_Jam!_2

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's in a store now!
JUST FIND WHICH ONE IT MAY BE!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i believe this is for sure definitely coming out and will be awesome just like all kickstarter games

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it will come out when it's ready, OP, and i for one am gripped with feverish anticipation

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
if they vanish with the money then they do, but they put out updates often enough that i'm confident they'll eventually release something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Chef Girlardee

• Locked thread