Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pauline Kael posted:

Are you literally shaking?

y es (palsy)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Magnitogorsk. posted:

Live in the city until you have kids then move to the suburbs

and then kill yourself because fun has ended

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i didnt read thraed but im guess a lot of people in denial about howm uch they life blows and how they should eat a bullet

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

look i can see my house from her e and it appears im a fukin ant in an anthill but theres a trampoline in my backyard and my car is slightly newer than the neighbors so LIFE RoCKS :xd:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pauline Kael posted:

Yeah I'd way rather be sandwiched between the family that screams all the time and I can hear it through paper thin walls and the guy that flushes his toilet 50 times every night and wakes me up. Now THAT's living! You can't get that kind of cultural amenity in a detached home!

lol if you don't live in an upscale condo with foot-thick cement walls

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

which i can afford because i didnt have 4 kids. you guys should try it im in heaven

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Manslaughter posted:

hmm a large building with lots of rooms and cement walls where a bunch of different people live???sounds familiar....

they're cool people tho -- and none of them are children

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol your life is a hell that you can't escape

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

shut up retard, he has a project truck

oh poo poo im sorry i didn't know

got any tips for gettin grease stains out of the driveway, pauline? :D

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Helmholz posted:

lol to all of the goons in this thread bitching about how stupid suburbanites are when they themselves cannot sort their lives out to the point where they could afford to pay for a house. the jealousy is palpable. fix your poo poo, buy a house, spend your disposable income on tiny plastic spacemen to paint and play with. purchase shelving, you dummy.

yeah have like 12 kids and get a mortgage. put an anchor around your neck and chuck it off a pier. put your car in neutral on a steep hill and shut your tie in the door

you fuckin dummies need ot do this like i did or life isnt fairrr

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pauline Kael posted:

Your life sounds like a real adventure! You should post about it!

it is thi s is me

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pauline Kael posted:

Spaghetti Man

sry you got me confused with someone

edit: ohhhh i see now

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Mar 18, 2015

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pauline Kael posted:

No, wait, I found A misnathrope. Looks like 24x7 non stop craziness in the city!

pls do not dox me

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

goons and redditors mostly grew up in suburbs so they're just doing a gently caress you dad thing until they get out of college and realize when you don't live in a giant hotel with your friends with no reason to leave 24/7 it's kind of poo poo to live in the city

grew up on a farm. think suburbs and farms are lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Vorik posted:

one day you are going to wake up, and you are 44 and you will walk out to your your driveway and look around at the hundreds of other yous with similar houses, cars and driveways

it is going to hit you all at once, and you are going to break down right there on the driveway and cry your eyes out because you've wasted your life

you can barely feel anymore and the height of the past week was Pedro coming over to do your lawn

you will realize you've been having the exact same conversations with your wife, whom you stopped loving decades ago, your kids who you can't connect with, your neighbors who are as terrified of human interaction as you and you are going to curse yourself for being such a huge loving human being and for not realizing you willingly moved yourself and your family to a limbo where life is under constant assault until there is hardly anything left for anyone to feel. you are trapped here forever, in this pocket dimension and the world will move on without you and in 5000 years you are still going to be a human being

• Locked thread