Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

ethanol posted:

I'm not sure how you do this. I put sprinkled cheese on the chips and tried to put them int he toast oven, the dish would not fit. I thought about using the microwave. I ended up preheating the oven to 350 F and I just put them in

Your toaster oven probably came with a tray your could have put the chips on. Just trying to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

ethanol posted:

they are not very satisfying, i should have used salsa or something ......

Nachos are generally improved by adding 3-5 things on to them.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

You could probably make shrimp nachos if you thought about good things that go with shrimp and tortilla chips.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

You could probably make shrimp nachos if you thought about good things that go with shrimp and tortilla chips.

Like you'd probably want a creamy chili sauce instead of cheese? And then some horseradish? IDK

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Walk 2 blocks to taqueria. Ask for nachos. Pay them $5.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

ethanol posted:

another problem how do you saturate the chips with cheese, I ended up with unusable chips

in the center and bottom where the cheese did not saturate

Just use more cheese next time?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Uh oh looks like the nacho gang found this thread.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Also OP have you considered working out? And checking your 'fit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

ethanol posted:

a lot of goons in here seem to thin kthey're better than me, i challenege you to make your own nachos

Sorry I'm too busy kissing my girlfriend, who I got by being friendly and using online dating sites.

• Locked thread