Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i think the taint reaper is some kind of performance art about how you can be the worst, most retarded and incompetent troll in forums history and still get people to respond to you

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the trickiest thing about israel is that it needs to die, but on the other hand i would like a country of non-muslims, some of whom might even speak english to run the area because i want to be able to visit the holy sites and feel safe.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i think we should just blanket the whole ME with high powered delierients and aphrodisiacs and just let them gently caress it out

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

zen death robot posted:

because there are always bigger retards who will respond

and yet the plunges new lows everyday. there should be a finite limit to how retarded someone can be

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

The Protagonist posted:

i think we should just blanket the whole ME with high powered delierients and aphrodisiacs and just let them gently caress it out

lets make this happen guys

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

hemophilia posted:

the trickiest thing about israel is that it needs to die, but on the other hand i would like a country of non-muslims, some of whom might even speak english to run the area because i want to be able to visit the holy sites and feel safe.

:ssh: This issue was never a problem since the end of the crusades but because of Israel's politics it might be in the future when the nation collapses.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Nelson Mandingo posted:

:ssh: This issue was never a problem since the end of the crusades but because of Israel's politics it might be in the future when the nation collapses.

i'm aware of history but we don't have the good muslims any more just scary ones. I would be cool with Turkish Judea though.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

thread or jews?

i'm very flexible on this issue

e;nah, wasn't funny.

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Mar 18, 2015

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

thread ideally

:agreed:

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
if you gas it now it will only grow in size and support and soon it will be a subforum

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

if you gas it now it will only grow in size and support and soon it will be a subforum

kind of like how the more iseaelis bomb palestinian children the higher palestinian birth rates rise, or the more palestine tries to assert its statehood the faster Israelis race to make new settlements

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

applying idealism and ethics to international relations is for dumb as poo poo idiots. who is the referee in international conflicts? nobody. humans are greedy selfish dicks, discussing ethical considerations will not change that. peace.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Un-Ironically we should help the Turks re-conquer the Levant and restore the Ottoman Empire, but all secular and poo poo like Attaturk wanted.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

holding humans to higher standards is hard so gently caress it let's all join the blood orgy

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

hemophilia posted:

holding humans to higher standards is hard so gently caress it let's all join the blood orgy

this but unironically. israel and palestine are fighting because they belive in the same god in slightly different ways and that god doesnt exist, and y'all are trying to apply ethical and moral considerations to it, lmfao. i'm not taking sides, just pointing out how loving dumb you are for taking sides.

Pivotal Lever fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Mar 18, 2015

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

this thread is why LF will never return, :gas: it please somebody

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
heh y'all so fucken stupid

not like me :smuggo:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pivotal Lever posted:

this but unironically. israel and palestine are fighting because they belive in the same god in slightly different ways and that god doesnt exist, and y'all are trying to apply ethical and moral considerations to it, lmfao. i'm not taking sides, just pointing out how loving dumb you are for taking sides.

israel/palestine is not a goddamn religious conflict and it's absolutely useless to be framing it that way.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

israel/palestine is not a goddamn religious conflict and it's absolutely useless to be framing it that way.

how wude

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
however, it is true that god is made up.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

however, it is true that god is made up.

i disagree fair gentlegewn sire :tipothehat:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

israel uses religion and ethnic/racial identity as a way to create national unity but tends to rely on the latter

the former is used when different jewish ethnicities start hating on each other within israel. i'm not entirely sure what those divisions are but i think the jews only really figured them out when everyone got to israel and then it turned out that not all the sephardis were all that similar to each other and no one really liked the russians at all.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

End Of Worlds posted:

death to israel, but unironically

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Atrocious Joe posted:

israel uses religion and ethnic/racial identity as a way to create national unity but tends to rely on the latter

the former is used when different jewish ethnicities start hating on each other within israel. i'm not entirely sure what those divisions are but i think the jews only really figured them out when everyone got to israel and then it turned out that not all the sephardis were all that similar to each other and no one really liked the russians at all.

hi joe. god loves u fiend. peace out.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Orkin Mang posted:

i disagree fair gentlegewn sire :tipothehat:

hmmmm..... no.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
look to the shkai bowen ; )

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
israel did nothing wrong imo

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I hate jews but support israel. I hope palestine dies

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ramsus posted:

I hate jews but support israel. I hope palestine dies

ah yes, the /pol/ position

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

If you have ever listened to an Israeli, and Palestinian debate each other you will come away wanting kill them both.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

bibi retroactively proved all previous negotiations with the palestinians were in bad faith with his declaration that he is no longer committed to the establishment of a palestinian state (which means what, then, alternatively?)

also a bunch of extremely racist poo poo, blaming his possible electoral loss on too many blacks arabs showing up to vote

whats the future of israel under a government which explicitly rejects the possibility of a peaceful solution to the conflict, just so bibi could rope the radical right into his coalition?

Letting Arabs vote generally brings good results to society

-an idiot

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

nukes they developed in secret, through spying, and with stolen US uranium

free Jonathon Pollard

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol can you imagine a white presidential candidate saying on election night "drat them blacks are votin..nig nogs be votin"

then he wins

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
His win is a shame for that region. Any hope for peace just died there.
Much blood will flow. Only for a loving vote.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

about how bad will things get if israel declares war on iran and looks at america to back them up and we say uhhh sorry bro busy and leave them to flap in the breeze

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
serious stuff here

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the rest of the world would understand right? we'd be cool right

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im just really concerned about the amount of unethical artists who still do shows in israel and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matty
Oct 29, 2010
I blame the jews for this

• Locked thread