Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0YCAAAgnQ

I bet the page of the stupid pitch for this movie just had Adam Sandler/Video Games "Nostalgia, Childhood, Adam Sandler, Video Games"

even the studio that makes these pieces of poo poo isn't sure why retards go to see them over and over, America is so apathetic and useless our favorite hobbys are wasting money and finding an rear end in a top hat to poo poo in our mouths before asking for seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c4g
Mar 4, 2015
dooonkey kong

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Sorry, bro. It has Peter Dinklage. I'm seein' it.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

This is one of those movies that works better as a 5 minute spoof trailer than an actual film.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

looks really good, i like video games a whole bunch!

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Digital Fingers posted:

looks really good, i like video games a whole bunch!

Used to like football then Adam Sandler remade the Longest Yard.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I love game like donker kong, pentacede, and spacma,

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

shits even got kevin james in it.

thats awesome!

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

He's like a giant funny cherub

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a 48 year old man, making poo poo jokes for 10 year olds, with actors designed to capture the 20-30 year old demographic, with all the jokes and references to games from 20 years ago

just gonna come out and say this movie is for black men because I have no clue what other demographic that appeals to

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Can't wait for Rob Schneider to show up as an offensively racist Mario.

KernelFailure
Apr 5, 2004
What?
I wonder if someone will shout "you can do it" to Norm Macdonald as hes hesitating to get on a treadmill

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Smiling Mandrill posted:

:stare: i can already see it in my head

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

KernelFailure posted:

I wonder if someone will shout "you can do it" to Norm Macdonald as hes hesitating to get on a treadmill

Yooah can do eet Steven*!! Yooah friensa theya believeda ina yous all alonga

*random rear end dude name Adam Sandler would have in one of his lovely movies, I'm not watching the trailer again to see if they call him by it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

since everyone hates adam sandler, goons will now use thi s thread to talk about how good and funny he is

goons love pewdie pie too now for the same reason

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Mandrill posted:

im going to rrape rob schneider for what he did to me. to us

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

since everyone hates adam sandler, goons will now use thi s thread to talk about how good and funny he is

goons love pewdie pie too now for the same reason

Adam Sandler really is the Pwedie Pie of hollywood

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Peter Dinklage eats a mushroom and becomes tall, but then gets hit in the balls a few seconds later and goes back to normal, camera zooms in on Sandler doing a Dreamworks face

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007
Why. Why make this movie? Why?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

people keep paying money to see these turds, so more power to him!

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Adam Sandler will gently caress in 2015

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

a 48 year old man, making poo poo jokes for 10 year olds, with actors designed to capture the 20-30 year old demographic, with all the jokes and references to games from 20 years ago

those games are from like 30-35 years ago

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

That looks horrible

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou8vRWTSsJo

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The trailer itself was good until they showed that retarded invasion. Could Have Replaced everything after that with a different movie.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Adam Sandler really is the Pwedie Pie of hollywood

Hacked Sony emails:

"There is a general "blah-ness" to the films we produce. Althought we manage to produce an innovative film once in awhile, Social Network, Moneyball, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, we continue to be saddled with the mundane, formulaic Adam Sandler films. Let's raise the bar a little on the films we produce, and inspire employees that they are working on the next Social Network. That said, there's a strange dichotomy of encouraging us to be fiscally responsible, but then upper management allows certain talent and filmmakers to bleed us dry with their outlandish requests for private jets, wardrobe and grooming stylists - and are surprised when they are asked to work more than 5 hours to promote their film."

http://gawker.com/sony-hack-reveals-25-page-list-of-reasons-it-sucks-to-w-1666264634

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Armitage posted:

Adam Sandler will gently caress in 2015

2015 hosed

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

please dont kill us with a shovel

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

*voxels

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
death but myself
noo
faraewell

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
call me crazy but making GBS threads out these literal cinematic turds every few months isn't very inspiring work, we honestly thought we couldn't put less effort or jokes into a movie but the giant dart board of ideas Adam Sandler insists on using for plot ideas demanded we use Video Games despite Mr. Sandler not playing a Video Game since 1989, we don't really know why morale is so low for all of our artists and writers who are kept at certain wages due to back alley wage agreements with other studios when we turn around and give Adam Sandler a blank check to produce the cinematic equivalent of an abortion with deformed and tumorous afterbirth. We couldn't possibly understand why people hate working at our studio when they spent years and lots of money for an amazing and creative education that lets them work in a tiny cramped office rendering a CG version of Kevin Jameses Buttwhole exploding

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

call me crazy but making GBS threads out these literal cinematic turds every few months isn't very inspiring work, we honestly thought we couldn't put less effort or jokes into a movie but the giant dart board of ideas Adam Sandler insists on using for plot ideas demanded we use Video Games despite Mr. Sandler not playing a Video Game since 1989, we don't really know why morale is so low for all of our artists and writers who are kept at certain wages due to back alley wage agreements with other studios when we turn around and give Adam Sandler a blank check to produce the cinematic equivalent of an abortion with deformed and tumorous afterbirth. We couldn't possibly understand why people hate working at our studio when they spent years and lots of money for an amazing and creative education that lets them work in a tiny cramped office rendering a CG version of Kevin Jameses Buttwhole exploding

capitalism.txt

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If Mitt Romney had won the elction the U.S. would pretty much be exactly like the hunger games but with Adam Sandler movies playing on the future TV's instead of propaganda

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Don't sweat it dooklord- you're alive and lifes good.

Hey, did you hear Adam Sandler has a new movie coming out?
Can't miss that!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Hey dicklord, the movie is a 90 minute version of that videogame episode of futurama.

He ripped off an episode of futurama and made it a movie

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

Hey dicklord, the movie is a 90 minute version of that videogame episode of futurama.

He ripped off an episode of futurama and made it a movie

No, this one will have AC/DC playing instead of Rush during the montage where they turn the tides

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress it, this thread is about your dream movie you would want to see Adam Sandler in : a biting true to life biopic of kid rocks life and his rise to fame and his graceful exit from the spotlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Oh poo poo I thought that was an actor portraying the creator of Pacman.....but no it's him it's the actual real creator of Pacman in a movie with Adam sandler. :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

• Locked thread